Chapter 38 Another Friend?

"Kris!" Chara yelled. "Asriel?! Wheeerrrrre aaaare yooooooooou?"

Asriel laughed in his hiding spot and Kris put his hand over the Asriel's mouth and placed a finger over top of his own to shut him up. Weren't they a little old to play this game? Nah, still kids at heart, aged on the outside. Well... not really on the outside, because they still looked like kids, but.. It doesn't matter.

Kris has been settling down nicely and has even talked about his own timeline. Most of it was blank, and would only talk to Asriel about bigger issues, but that's only because he's explained that he's always been quiet. He would talk about the town and how almost all the monsters there were nice and welcoming, but it made him a little anxious to be the only human living in a monster town.

He had told Asriel about the physical age difference in his timeline, and that because of the abandonment all his life, he had developed PTSD. Abandonment meaning, the death of his human parents, the divorce of Toriel and Asgore, and Asriel leaving for college.

Chara could have sworn that she searched the entire house, but she still had a trick up her sleeve. She grinned devilishly and closed her eyes.

Kris! Where are you guys?

Like I would tell you!

Guys! I'm eating! I don't need to hear you argue right now.

Oh! Sorry Frisk.. Forgot you could still hear us...

Pfft! I'm not sorry! I need to know where you guys are hiding!

Chara didn't usually take 'no' for an answer, so this kinda made sense. She was always determined to win at any game that she played with her siblings, and now that she considered Kris to be her brother, she couldn't be more happy.

Of course, it did take some time for her to fully see him as one of the family, and she still had nightmares about waking up to see Asriel's dust on his bed. Usually the dust was there because of kriss, but sometimes she would watch herself kill Asriel in her powerlust state.

Sometimes the dreams had Kris and her both killing him, laughing, smiling, and trying to fight the forces that were causing them to do such a horrible act. However, after a while, Chara learned that Kris had been having the same nightmares.

All they wanted was a way for Kris to return to his own timeline so that all of the madness in this world would stop, and so they could just live peacefully on the surface.

Gaster and Alphys were at the lab back in the underground, trying to find a way to store the determination in Gaster's body. Toriel and Asgore were at work, Papyrus and Mettaton were out somewhere, and Undyne? Undyne was on her way to the Dreemurrs. What for? Well...

"HEY NERDS!!!!!!!!!" The door slammed open and Undyne shouted at the top of her lungs.

Asriel screamed from inside the wardrobe which caused Kris to jump and fall on the floor, flat on his face. Chara jumped and nearly flew a knife straight for Undyne's head. She merely moved her head in the opposite direction of witch she came in and the blade flew right in front of her, jabbing itself in the doorway.

"You scared us half to death!" Asriel shouted as he carefully made his way out of the wardrobe.

"JESUS CHRIST, UNDYNE!" Chara said, now realizing who it was. "You scared the ever loving shi-"

"ANNNNNNNYWAY!" Undyne interrupted. "Frisk called me and told me to do something called 'house sitting'. I don't know why she would want me to sit on her house, but there's something wrong and I think it has something to do with Kris warping through the thingamajig Sans built."

By this time, Kris had walked in the room just in time to hear Undyne, and everyone turned to look at him. Paranoia set in as he walked out the door and went to the house across the street.

He carefully opened the door to the garage using the spare key you had given him before you left for Paris.

Once inside, Kris smiled widely and called out a name that everyone else was surprised to hear.

"Susie!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

it's okay, my tiny baby children!

I have returned from the grave and ready to continue writing this!(you've probably all moved on but dats otay!)

And no. I didn't die. My computer did.

No joke. My Chromebook charger broke and I can't get a new one because it's one of those stupid ones tat you get from doing a class at school, and our home computer might have a virus so I didn't want to wreck my account. I'm at the library, so I'll use their computers for the time being!

I'll make a longer chapter, because I know that this is EXTREMELY short. 

Anyway! I'll start working on the next chapter as soon as this is posted!

C'ya later, my tiny baby children