WEDLOCK-Chapter 34

Začít od začátku

I reached home by six thirty....papa, sesh, welcomed me...

But there is nowhere yash in my sight... I am searching for him.. where is he?

Papa-" someone ....is in scanning the house ...for ...someone it seems ..." Started to tease..

Sesh-"oh... where is that someone...?"

Papa-" want to know where is that someone?"

Sesh-" no.... right ketu?" what.. no?

Me-" yes... where is he..?"sesh and papa started laughing at me..

Papa-"he stuck at a meeting.. " my excitement went down... that he is not here to welcome me...

Me-" oh... when will he come ?"

Sesh-" he will be here for dinner hopefully..."

Me-" hopefully?" they nodded...

We prayed to god... And spoked for a while...

Sesh-" can we eat? .... I am hungry.."
Me-" where is yash?"
Papa-" he is still stuck in the meeting... lets have dinner"
Me-" should we?"
Papa-" come on..."

We had dinner.. I barely touched the food.. I am not in the mood..

After having dinner .... Papa asked me to go and sleep.... and when I asked him when will yash come?... he said when I woke up.. yash will be here... he is still stuck in his office and he tried to explain me...

Me-"papa... I am in snappy mood... I know ... there may be good reason... But.. now I think .. I may loose my temper.. so please...good night..."

And I went to my room and slept to cool me off...

Next morning...

I woke up to my alarm sound... I searched for yash in the room.. but no luck... he was nowhere in the room.... I was no more angry at him... I am just sad...

I got refreshed and wore a embroidered white patiala.. And just wore a white pearl ear drops... And left the hair in loose with a centre clutch..as my hair is still damp... And I went down...

Sesh and papa where in sitting on the couch wearing a white dress..

Me-" good morning guys... Happy holi ..."
Papa -" good morning.. Happy holi..."
Sesh-"good morning ... Happy holi..."
Me-" papa.. I am sorry.."
Papa-"'for what ketu?"
Me-" I snapped at you yesterday.."
Papa-" you didn't.. If I recall you just gave explanation for excusing yourself to go to your room..."
Me-" so.. You are not angry or disappointment on me.."
Papa-" of course not... My darling..." And I went and hugged him.. And he hugged me back.. And sesh was laughing at us..
Sesh-" but I am angry at you ketu!"
Me-" why?"
Sesh-" even when you are angry.. You said papa... Good night ... But not to me..." We started laughing..
Me-" sorry devar ji..." And hugged him...
Sesh-" ok.. As you asked sorry.."
Papa-" seems like someone had showed up..." Papa.. Just now I am trying to forgot that character...
Me-"not even in my dreams..."
Sesh-" what?... "
Me-" he didn't showed up.. Still now.."
Papa-" let me call him.." He called him... But no luck.. 'The person you are trying to reach is out of coverage area' ....

We went and prayed to god.. And papa asked the maids to keep the sweets and some things in the car... And I went up to my room... And take my mobile... To see a missed call.. I took in the hope it will be from yash.. But no.. From varun... I called him back..

Me-" hello varun.."
Varun-" happy holi ....Madam.."
Me-" thanks... Same too you..."
And everyone wished me... And they said they too had a colour blast.. Just now.. And I turned to FaceTime.. And seeing everyone filled in colour... Which they just decided to do after I started... And bhanu showed me the mehendi I designed in her hand... Which was too dark... And we teased her sometime... And my mom and aunties came and wished me... and saying them to get washed before groom side people come and clean the area... To say you ..... bhanu's mother in law.. Don't like these type of enjoyment.. They are very strict.. Everyone said yes.. And went to clean the area.. And bhanu went to clean herself... Pacifying her mother to help her wash her hair.. As in the fear that mehendi's colour may go of her hands... As every one moved away...

Mom-" I am busy in arrangements... But all I want to say is... Don't be a moody.. Be happy... Varun help her..." And she went...

Now varun took the phone away from others .....

Varun-"watsup ketu.."
Me-"nothing"
Varun-" come on ....." I explained him...
Me-"I think I am sad because of it.."
Varun-" hey.. It's not even a problem... "
Me-" why do you always say everything I say ..as not even a problem..."
Varun-" because.. I need to cheer you up?!" He himself said with doubt...
Me-" come give explanation..."
Varun-" he really got stuck in the meeting... And then he would have stuck in the work... He will be there ... Come.. We don't know the reason right... You didn't allowed ram uncle to explain right... " he is blabbering
Me-" but... " cut me off
Varun-"he got stuck in the office because... His tier got punctured or his car is not starting.. And you said there is no signal at his place.. So he maybe waiting for rescue team .... "
Me-" it would be nice... He better stuck there.. Like that... It will be my punishment from him..." And we laughed at it...thinking how funny it could be...
Varun-" so.. Come on... Cheer up... Think positives.. Enjoy the holi... Happy holi..."
Me-" happy holi..." And I went down...

Sesh-" let's go... And crash holi..."
Me-" sure..."
Papa-" you both be going... I will send a fax.. And come there.. It's already going to be seven..."
Me-" okay..."

We went to yad's house.. It's not far ... It's next street ... We are In between jai and yad's street...
We went .. And everyone wished us happy holi and we wished them back... And they asked us where is yash and papa... I said papa will come in twenty minutes.. And don't ask me about yash.... Sesh explained them.... And we went to pray to god.. Yad went with his phone to contact yash...

My luck.. I should know better to get in right...
There is yash's cousin too.. Seeing me alone is liking seeing a feast for them...
Yad's parents and jai parents and deepu's parents all welcomed me and wished me happy holi.. And took me to the centre...

Latha-"come on.. This year.. You are going to do Pooja..."
Me-" aunty... I don't know what to do..!"
Latha-" come..on ... I will say you..." Everyone got excited... Everyone is teaching me what to do.. How to do and when to do... And I done almost everything...

Varsha-" last part... You have to show aarti and give prasadam to everyone.."

Me-" okay.."

Nikkitha's mom-"no.. Varsha... She can't do that... A guest can't do aarthi.."

Varsha-" why can't she?"

Nikkita-"only family members can do.. Or else.. If she is someone yad's wife to be can do that... Is she?"

Yad-" stop it... Nikki... She is my sister..."

Latha -"yes... she is my daughter-in law,.... as yash is like a son me... As he grown up here... So.. She has full rights to do it... Got it... Don't be jealous.." That made her face palm herself... And Latha aunty gave me the aarthi plate to me...

Madhu aunty-" sing a song along with it.. We heard you were a good singer..."

Me-" who is that started bad false rumours..."

Deepu-" your hubby yash" again.. His name... Not good...

Me-" no... He just lied..."

Papa-" come on... I know .... You will sing well... A song for us please..." And with many request... I gave in..