87

Jonny's POV

>>>> I made a minorrr mistake a couple chapters ago- I said that Raina's birthday was July 9.. It's January 9.. Sorry sorry 😇😇 but for all you who saw it before I changed it I just wanted to make sure you knew it was changed! Thx.. pls continue on 😘😘 xoxo -L

This fight was nothing how I wanted. I wanted to tear this guys head off, to make it known that you couldn't touch my family, or play dirty the way Alex did, but as my vision blurred in and out found it hard to do just that.

I usually didn't allow my emotions into the ring, but this fight was something else. It was beginning to become something more. I wanted to rip his throat out for touching my sister. I wanted to throw every ounce of fear I had of losing her into every punch, I wanted this fight to never end. I didn't want to step off this mat and into the reality that tomorrow, my sister would hate me. She would hate Eli of course, but she would hate me even more. I am supposed to protect her, to have her back, to pick her up when she falls the way a father would. But what did I do? I put her in the middle of all of this.

My mother would be another story. It would break her, I was sure of it. She barely survived losing my father the first time, but now- bringing all of this up again, bringing Eli into out lives- would bring it all back.

I shook my head, causing sweat and blood to fly to the side, and tried to focus. I had just convinced them to let me fight, I had to be present and conscious.

I wiped the sweat from my eyes and slapped my own cheeks to bring my mind back to the ring. I had to end this. I had to end it now. I had to be a man and face what I've done.

I stood from my stool in the corner, not hearing anything my guys were saying as one of them wiped the blood from my eye with a wet rag and the other lifted a water bottle to my mouth. I parted my lips to allow the cold liquid to rush into my mouth. I swished it around in my mouth and watched as it came out layered in blood when I spit it off to the side. Nasty.

I didn't feel the pain though, my adrenaline was too much right now, too much to feel what would cause me to groan in the morning.

Dan slapped my back, forcing me to look him in the eye before nodding. I knew that nod. Finish him, he said with his eyes. I nodded back and side stepped all my boys. Danny was right, this fight had gone on too long.

I headed to the middle of the ring to meet the malicious smile of my competitor. I let a smirk spread my features when brought my fists up to laugh in his face. He had been talking crap the whole fight, but that had never been my MO. I was going to crush him. I bent my knees and took my stance with my fists raised to cheek level to protect myself from any shots he might take. The ring of the bell indicating that it was the fourth round, sent me into motion. My feet moved forward. I bounced on the ball of my feet and watched him step back.

His hands matched mine as they were lose fists up at his cheeks, allowing me to only see his eyes. I took a jab and he dodged it, taking a swing at me. I jumped back, but he clipped the tip of my chin. It wasn't hard enough to do any damage, but it had me moving back like he wanted. I narrowed my eyes as he came toward me. He stepped forward and I watched him between my raised forearms. I side stepped him, watching his weight move to his right foot, he had always played heavily with his dominant side. I took my chance as I stepped around him, throwing him off, to throw a right hook as hard as I could. It landed just between his temple and his ear.

He stumbled to his right and back, but I pushed forward when I saw his lack of stability. I could tell the hit had rocked him more than he would've like to have showed.  I didn't hear anything, but I knew my boys were yelling for me. Telling me to push on, to keep going at him and to just finish him already. I did. I pushed.