70

"Raina Baina," the soft whisper in my ear caused me to stir. I was still dreaming, I was sure of it. Nothing in the real word would sound so so sweet.

"Woman," Eli's deep sleepy voice laughed when I didn't move, just pretended to be asleep.

"Mm?" I mumbled as I pulled myself closer to his chest. I had rolled my body to where I was sprawled out on top of him, and I didn't hear any complaining from his end. Until now.

He pushed my hair from my face as he pulled me closer to him. The sweet moment made me sigh in content.

"Don't you want to change?" he asked quietly.

"If you want me to take my clothes off, you just have to ask," I said groggily. Me being tired was like most girls being drunk. I had no filter and no problem doing whatever popped into my mind. I felt his chest rise and fall as he chuckled.

"If only it was that easy," he whispered as he pulled himself out from underneath me. I opened my eyes and frowned up at him. All I could see in the dark night was his shining brown eyes and white smile. "C'mon lil' mama, let's get you ready for bed."

I giggled at the new nickname.

"Lil' mama?"

He smiled down at me as he stood in front of me and I sat unmoving on his bed.

"It's what my father used to call the girls in our family," he said and my heart clenched as I thought of Eli trying to be like his father.

"I like it." I stated strongly. "I refuse to be called anything else," I said tiredly.

He laughed a deep laugh and took my face into his hands. He leaned down and just before he touched his lips into the base of my neck in the darkness, he whispered, "as you wish lil' ma."

It was odd. I had always hated when I heard couples use those stupid pet names, even baby sounded so cringeworthy to me. But coming from Eli's husky mouth, I didn't care what he called me, as long as he was talking to me. I giggled as he nibbled playfully on my neck. He pulled back to smile down at. I wrapped my arms around his waist and buried my face in his stomach as if I were a small child.

"Okay, let's get you ready for bed," he said as he pulled back. I frowned up at him and he laughed at my stubbornness. "Rai, c'mon. I just want you to be comfortable if you're staying here."

*heart throb*

This boy.

"Okay, but I don't have any other clothes," I complained still sitting on the bed. I just wanted to lay back down, preferably on his chest.

But when he smiled and spun around strutting to his closet, I was suddenly confused. He came back over with something in his hand. He handed it to me and turned around. In the darkness of the room, I couldn't see any details, just that it was a big black shirt. Probably one of his many.

I felt a smile twitch on my mouth as I stood to get undressed.

"Don't peak," I reminded him which only caused him to chuckle, not reassuring.

I quickly pulled down my jeans and changed from my top to his. His wasn't really a shirt, at least not on me. I was tall, so I was surprised it still came to my mid thigh making it look like a small black dress.

"The linger you take the more justified I'll be when I peak," Eli commented impatiently. I laughed silently and shook my head.

"I'm done," I told him.

He turned around to stay where he was and stare at me. I knew he could see me better than I could see him, his window behind him made him a shadow while it dripped moonlight on me.