47.

That plane trip was a nightmare.

I spent the whole six hours in the lavatory spewing. My stomach was in so much pain, I was crying from the pain in my stomach as it kept contracting.

When we landed, I was like jelly, I felt wobbly and light headed, I needed food in me and I had to stay close to somewhere I could vomit. A toilet, a rubbish bin, a garden.

Amy and Thea helped me as we caught a cab to our hotel and I stayed on the couch while Amy ordered me some room service while Thea registered me in to the fashion show.

"I can't miss it, Amy." I moaned, holding my stomach.

"I know, babe. You eat and I'll go to the drug store. I'll find some kind of drugs to help."

I nodded as I looked at the food in front of me. I was starving but it made my stomach protest. Whinging, I picked up the fork, my hand was shaking and I felt so weak but I stuck by my guns and stabbed the fork in to a piece of bland looking chicken and put it in my mouth.

I didn't hear Amy leave and I ate silently, slowly chewing.

I left my phone in my bag and I heard it beeping with messages and pouting, I leaned over and dug in my bag for it, unlocking the phone and seeing the messages.

Upon opening the message app, there were two people with unread messages.

Amy was one.

Do you want a pregnancy test?
I know you said you aren't preggers but, better safe than sorry.

I rolled my eyes. I know what it will say, but I wasn't ready to share that yet.

No. Was my reply then opened the other message from Tiffany.

Hey! I have a new ad coming up for the company. Did you want to do it? If not, all good.

I had fun last time I worked for Tiffany and as much as I wanted to do it, I declined.

Sorry, I can't. Unless you are willing to wait three weeks? Was my reply.

Why three weeks?

I didn't know what to write back to Tiffany. I didn't want Conrad knowing where I was. I haven't seen him since Australia. I know he has been looking for me because Susie told me.

I'm busy with work for the next three weeks. I decided to leave it at that, not telling her my location. I've gone very private lately, not sharing anything. Especially with Harry and Susie. Even my official Twitter is quiet. The last time I posted something was a week ago and that picture was taken nearly a month ago.

That night with Conrad scared me. As much as it was fully concensual, I've never seen him like that and that was what scared me. His raw passion of possession, his primal territorial rights of an alpha male claiming what is his.

But his words sunk deep, really deep because I stopped sleeping with men, or anyone altogether. I just stopped because I was scared for a while. Too scared to go out in public, to make the spotlight by accident. To be seen.

I ate the bland chicken, leaving the vegetables on the plate.

My stomach slightly settled and a few sips of water later, I was feeling slightly better.

Thea returned soon afterwards, telling me that everything was organised for tomorrow and then Amy came in with a brown paper bag full of my needed drugs.

After taking them, I went to bed and slept for a solid sixteen hours.

Upon waking, I was the first one awake and I felt great, like I wasn't even sick, until I stood up. Racing to the bathroom, I dropped to my knees and released the contents in my stomach, groaning.

I know what this is. It's my punishment for being a horny slut. This is what happens when you lose yourself in the throes of passion and not say no, or I can't.

This is morning sickness and now, I have to deal with it.

I cleaned myself up quietly and went to the kitchenette for a drink of water. After that sickie, I felt better, but the question is, for how long?

I had a runway to do today and the last thing I need is to be sick.

Amy slowly came out, her hair a mess as she rubbed an eye. Her short pyjamas shorts and singlet were an eyesore of bright yellow as she went next to me, muttering a morning to me as she grabbed herself some water.

"How are you feeling?" Amy asked me after she had finished drinking.

"Great." I smiled at her which made Amy raise an eyebrow.

"So we are ignoring the fact that you spewed already today and the reason behind it?"

"Yes." I answered. "Yes we are."