32.

My fingers dug into his skin and I felt his hands go through my hair, tugging at it, pulling the loose strands off my face.

At first, I started slowly but fastened my pace. I could hear the moans and grunts leave Conrad's lips, feel his muscles flex where I touched him.

He grinded his hips and moved in the same movements as me. I wanted more and I couldn't get it because I was full. My mouth was full and I could feel him in my throat.

I moaned at his taste, the sound vibrating in my throat and it was enough for Conrad to lose his control.

His fingers formed into fists, yanking at my hair as he forced himself deeper into me, making me gag. It must have turned him on more because he went harder and faster, fucking my mouth and even though I was gagging, I was dripping wet, I was so turned on and I needed to be touched, I needed to be fucked.

But as I tried to pull away, Conrad wouldn't let me. "Oh no, baby, you started it, finish it." He grunted in a feral growl, pulling my head back to him.

It wasn't long after that statement, I felt Conrad stiffen in my hands, his cock twitched and his fingers released my hair, allowing me to pull away. I wiped my mouth, slightly dirty with him that he managed a release and I didn't when he suddenly pulled me down on to him and we rolled over, making Conrad be on top of me.

"Ever since you said you would rather fuck yourself, I've been picturing that in my head." He rasped as his thumb rubbed over my bottom lip.

I felt horrified, saying those words back then because he was meant to take it as an insult, not a fantasy.

But my inner sex goddess took over and I moved my head slightly, sucking on to his thumb and one hand of mine crept down my stomach.

It squeezed between my body and Conrad's and I knew he could feel it as he sat up and watched me intensely, watching my fingers touch myself.

"That's a fucking massive turn on." He whispered, looking back in to my eyes. But I didn't want to play with myself. Not if he was willing to fill me.

"I would rather your cock." I told him in a demanding way, my voice low and raspy. Conrad didn't need me to repeat that. With such ease, his still hard erection slid in to my wet joint as I gasped, feeling him fill me completely.

"Holy fuck. You are so wet!" He moaned as his lips went to my neck.

I wasn't complaining. Conrad was fixing an itch I've had for so long now, my inner beast being satisfied.

I moaned loudly, begging for more, needing more. I didn't want it to stop, ever. But Conrad pulled away and flipped me, his fingers digging into my hip bone and pulling my ass up higher to him before entering me again.

It was fantastic. Amazing.

The room filled with me gasping and moaning, getting louder as Conrad went harder and faster.

"Play with yourself, baby." He ordered me and I moved my hand to my pussy, rubbing at it, feeling his hard cock move as well, causing Conrad to groan loudly.

"Fuck me, Maya!" He growled loudly, making me purr in a way. I loved that I affect him as much as he affects me and I bucked against him.

Then Conrad thrusted a couple more times, making me yelp as my orgasm came, sending me higher with each wave before we both came, panting loudly.

The exercise had exhausted me and I tried to catch my breathe. I felt Conrad leave me, making me whimper at the emptiness now between my legs.

"Fuck, that was amazing." Conrad said and slapped the top of my ass before leaning down and placing a kiss on my shoulder.

I sunk on to the bed, stretching out. No words could be formed from me but I didn't care. I could hear Conrad panting too as he laid next to me and made me roll over to face him.

I stared at his handsome face. He had a thin layer of sweat on his skin and smelt so delicious.

"You have one fuckable body." He said in a low voice, moving his head closer to mine and softly placing his lips on mine. "That mouth of yours is amazing."

I greedily kissed Conrad back before we both pulled apart for some air.

After a few minutes, my breathing back to regular, I was very content. My appetite has been filled, my itch has been scratched and I got that mind blowing orgasm I've been looking for.

My eyes slowly dropped and sleep came to me while I was still naked on the bed, against Conrad's strong chest.