29.

I sat across from Conrad at a table set for two in a pub. Yes, a pub.

It was quiet and cosy, not busy and private. We had ordered our food and had our drinks with us.

I haven't eaten since breakfast, skipping out at the wake with morning tea and I'm starving. My appetite is petite and my version of starving is nearly five mouthful of food before I'm done.

"A salad?" Conrad looked at me in disbelief. "You need to eat more than that? Oh, are you vegan or something?"

"No, I'm not vegan. I just have a small appetite." I defended as our meals were brought out.

I hooked into my salad, ignoring the glare from Conrad. I appreciate his thought though, taking me anywhere but home. I don't want to go home just yet.

"Why are you doing this anyway and don't say Susie asked you to."

Conrad looked up from his meal. "No, Susie didn't. For once I don't think she was plotting anything. She seemed very upset as well." Conrad told me. "I'm doing this because I want to."

I sighed, arching an eyebrow. "Look, Conrad. If you are trying to get on my sweet side, don't bother. Despite what I know about yours and Tiffany's arrangement, I'm not sleeping with you again. It's morally wrong."

Conrad only shrugged, not bothering to talk about the subject. Instead, he piled food on to his fork and shoved it in to his mouth.

"I'm serious, Conrad." I defended myself, picking up the wine glass. We ate the rest of our meal in silence and I was feeling awkward. When we left, the sun was just starting to set, giving out from the long summer days.

I didn't want to get in the car, because then I'll have to go home to a house that no longer has my dad. But I did it anyway.

"You know, if I was trying to seduce you, I wouldn't have taken you somewhere public, Maya." Conrad finally said and I saw the frown on his face.

"I was just putting it out there, Conrad." I told him in a small voice.

"Are you trying to pick a fight?"

I burrowed my eyebrows in thought. "No. All I meant was that you're married, even if you have an arrangement and it's morally wrong."

"I thought you said you don't feel guilty about it anymore."

"Less guilty. I feel less not none of the guilt." I corrected.

"Why are you even bringing it back up?" I heard the playfulness in his tone. Conrad had left me stumped. "I never said anything about it. You just dragged it in to the conversation. Are you thinking about me?" Then came his smirk. It was mouthwatering.

I felt my cheeks flush at his words. "No!" I gasped out in horror.

"Are you sure? Because you're blushing and you keep bringing up sex." Conrad was full on teasing me now and I just wanted to sink in a hole and die.

"I'm sure! Gawd!" I felt so hot and I was starting to tingle between my legs, knowing what that meant. We were getting closer to my family home and I couldn't wait to get there to get out off the car and away from Conrad.

"Sure." He grinned even wider. "You miss fucking me." Then a dirty side of Conrad I didn't know existed came out, leaving me slightly shocked but very horny. "You miss my cock deep in you, don't you?"

My breathing was getting ragged and my heart rate accelerated. Gripping the seat, I tried to ignore Conrad, I tried not to imagine him in my head from previous times and bit my bottom lip.

"Like, we can go to my hotel if you want? Let out some frustrations? I'll be happy to fuck you any way you want till dawn."

"Oh gawd!" I mumbled, squeezing my eyes shut.

Conrad let out a deep laugh. He was really affecting me and he knew it.

I opened my eyes and noticed we were a block away from my place. I just wanted to be there now. Away from this sexual tension.

"No way." I countered weakly. "I think I rather stick my own fingers up myself and pleasure myself." It was meant to be an insult to Conrad but he slammed the brakes on, causing the car to stop and we both jolted forward.

"Fuck!" He yelled out. "You weren't meant to say that!"

I was confused. Was he that prone to be hurt by an insult?

"Now I'm fucking hard!"

My eyes widened as I repeated what I said in my head.

Oh.

"That was meant to be an insult."

Conrad turned to me and I saw the strain and lust in his eyes.

Oh crap. I shuffled over closer to the door, my hand on the handle ready to open it if need be.

"Why would you say such a thing? Now I have that in my head."

"It wasn't meant to come out like that!" Man, if I squirmed, I will feel exactly just how wet I really am. "You know what? Take me home. I don't want to deal with you anymore." I stated, pushing an open palm in to his face.

Conrad grunted, pulling back out on to the road. I could see him strain himself.

"You look like you need a cold shower." I grinned at him, ready to run as soon as the car stops again.

"I'm gonna need more than a cold shower." Conrad said through gritted teeth. I barely shrugged, not interested in what he needed.

He pulled the car up on to the gutter outside my family home and I opened the door, one leg out already. "Then you better put that hand to good use then." I told him as I got out.

Conrad mumbled something as I closed the door, giving him a look of triumphant.