19.

The after party was great and fun as we celebrated our day then my after after party was lit as well.

But as 2am rolled on to three, the crowd got smaller, the music was lower and only Amy and myself was standing by the bay window and a handful were on the sofa, drinking and chatting.

"She was there tonight!" Amy partially wailed at me for the fifth time before downing another shot of liquor.

I knew who she meant. Cameron's girlfriend. Cameron is Amy's ex that she is still sleeping with. The girlfriend is the woman Cameron cheated on Amy with.

I felt for her, I did. I gave Amy another half hearted hug. She was more drunk than I and she was drinking her sorrows away.

"I couldn't confront her, she looked so innocent, like she didn't know what she did was wrong and when Jayde introduced us, she was happy to meet me, genuinely happy."

"Oh, babe." I sighed. "Forget Cameron. Screw him. You deserve better."

"Hey, Maya," I heard my name being called out and turned to who said it.

Walking to me was another model, a friend, Celeste. Celeste was beautiful. Her long golden blonde hair and thin frame were a major asset to her career. But the frame had some work done on it. Lip injections, breast implants, that kind of work. I'm not judging, but it's something I wouldn't do to myself.

"Great party, May. But we have to go. I'm taking Danni with me. Amy, do you need a lift?" Celeste asked Amy innocently. I know Amy lives in the same apartment block as Danni.

"Uh, yeah, sure, thanks." Amy grumbled and hugged me. "Do you want me to come back later to help clean up?"

"No. I've got it under control." I smiled at her and stepped back. "Go home, sleep for several hours!" I demanded as Celeste and Amy walked to the sofa and helped Danni up.

"See ya, Maya!" They chipped out, going to the door.

"Fuck men!" I yelled to Amy.

"Fuck men!" They sung back, disappearing through the door.

I went to it and closed it properly and heard a slight giggle.

Turning to the merriment, I saw the only other person left here, Asher.

"You're still here?" I grinned as I slowly cleaned up.

"Yeah." Asher got off the sofa and came to me, helping pile up dirty plates. I'll go soon. I'll help you clean up first."

I gave her a small smile. "That's okay. You don't have to clean up because you're the last one here." I teased at her, stopping what I was doing.

We were quiet for a moment before Asher spoke again. "So, fuck men?" She questioned me.

"Uh? Oh, yes." I chuckled out. "Amy having men problems." I rolled my eyes playfully and laughed.

Asher came closer, putting the plates down on the bench. "What about you? Are you on a men strike too?"

My eyebrows raised at her question. Was I? I don't think so. I know I didn't fuck anyone last night which was unusual for me but that doesn't mean I'm on a strike.

I gazed over Asher. She is freaking hot herself and I know for a fact that she hangs around the same circle I did years ago. She looked sexy like a siren in her red sequined dress. Her black hair was put up in a professionally made bun as I studied her, stepping away from the bench.

"I'm not on strike." I said softly, biting my bottom lip, coming closer to Asher. My hand went up to her hair and unclipped the accessory holding her hair up and letting it fall down before tucking a piece of hair behind her ear. "But I can be tonight." I whispered to her.

Asher turned her head slightly to me, her blue eyes staring straight into my eyes. She smirked playfully and I felt her feather light touch on my lower back, dancing upwards.

I heard my zipper slowly being undone and that was all the approval I needed. My fingers ran through her hair, pulling Asher's head to mine and our lips gracefully touched but I paused for a second, deliberately, before kissing her.

My dress was loose now around my body and my other hand was unzipping Asher's dress, eager to peel it off her.

"Come with me." I managed to breathe out after our kiss and I took her hand, leading Asher to my bedroom where it would be more comfortable.

Once inside the room, Asher had her back to me, my hands went to the spaghetti straps of her dress and in a tantalising manner, I slipped them off her shoulders, placing kisses on one shoulder blade.

Asher let out a soft moan as my hands explored her body, her chest bare and braless, my fingers teasing her as I stroked her skin lightly, feeling the goosebumps rise on her.

Asher turned around and undressed me and soon enough, we were both in only our panties. Kissing my lips, her hands gliding over my body, I relaxed at the soothing touch.

We slowly sunk on to the bed and I positioned myself on top, straddling her. We kissed again and I slowly grinded my hips against hers, making Asher react before my lips moved from hers to her jaw. Slowly, I placed some open kisses, some little kisses against her milky white skin, heading south. Kissing her neck, her collarbone then taking one nipple in to my mouth, I was biting and sucking at it, pulling at the other with left hand, my right hand ahead of my mouth, drawing lazy circles on her pubic bone region, teasing Asher as she moaned.

That moan was mine for the night and I was even more turned on with it. I loved the way Asher was reacting to me and it drove me on further.

Taking my mouth away, I quickly peeked at Asher's face. Her eyes were closed, her head back and I smiled to myself before placing little pecks on to her stomach, adjusting myself. I wrapped my arms around her thighs, finding the sweet nectar of her.