31.

The tension between Conrad and I was thick.

Tiffany left us to catch her flight and then twenty minutes later, Conrad and I boarded another plane. It was smaller than most I saw and I noticed, Conrad and I were the only ones boarding, not including the staff such as the stewardess and pilots.

I groaned at the thought, knowing damn well it was a private plane. On the tarmac, I looked at the plane and there on the tail was the business name. Williams & Co.

I went inside the cosy plane, the temperature much higher than outside and took a seat near the back, not that there was much choice. The plane had about ten seats, the rest was open and spacious.

Conrad sat across from me, crossing his legs. "So, how did you manage to miss your flight?" He asked me. I saw the amused grin on his face.

"Just a series of events that led to that." I answered him.

"So, a bad day?"

"Yes." I looked out the window as we started to move and I was already bored. I couldn't even keep myself occupied on my phone, it's flat. Conrad kept his stupid grin on his face as he opened his laptop and I felt the plane take off, ascending higher.

"Good morning. I'm Katrina and I'm your stewardess today." A bubbly blonde smiled at us. "Please let me know if there is anything you need."

"Water, please." I instantly said before I thought about it.

Katrina nodded and left, her dark blue uniform fitted perfectly to her.

"I never knew you were a model." Conrad stated out of no where.

I looked at him in surprise, not sure how he didn't know that. "Yes. I am a model."

Katrina returned with a water bottle and I accepted it. Opening the bottle, I gulped at it, looking away from the man across from me.

"You are a very distracting model." He continued.

"How am I distracting?"

"I've had to move my office around then eventually started working elsewhere in my building to avoid seeing you."

I couldn't believe how blunt he said it, staring straight at me.

"What?" I frowned deeply, trying to make sense of what he said.

"My view from my office includes a very large billboard, Maya." He told me and then it made sense. I was on that billboard.

Conrad got up and sat next to me, turning to face me. I looked at him and he looked slightly pissed for some reason.

"I hate that fucking billboard." He gritted out. I saw how he looked at me and I leaned back. It was a look like a hunter looks at his prey.

I had no idea what the billboard actually looks like. All I know is I'm on it.

"Seeing you every day, in that sexy black piece."

Conrad's voice was much lower, his eyes dark and I felt his breathe on my skin as he leaned closer to me, nearly off his seat.

I'm not one that gets ashamed from my work, but being under Conrad's glare made me feel that exact way.

With my lips dry, I licked them, hearing his struggle not to groan.

Conrad's face was millimetres from mine and I was stuck, like in a trance, staring into his hungry eyes.

My itch, hunger, desire, whatever you want to call it was scratching at its prison walls, wanting release, begging and screaming for it. I clenched my thighs, begging myself not to do it.

"That's my job." I managed out in a squeak. That squeak was enough to let Conrad know, he was affecting me. I saw the dark smirk on his face.

"I can live with that." Was his low tone. It was so husky and I felt a small shiver crawl up my spine. "What I don't like is other men having their paws on you."

My eyes widened at his words. Now I know the billboard.

Conrad had caged me in my seat, a hand on each side, leaning down to me. I saw Katrina enter from the cockpit and without looking away from me, Conrad spoke.

"Leave us. We do not want to be interrupted again!"

Katrina quickly left, closing the door.

"It's, my job." I tried again.

"Like I said Maya, I don't like other men touching you." Conrad said each word slowly and in a threatening manner and it was to be honest, a massive turn on.

My body was betraying me, my emotions as well and as much as I wanted to get lost in the throes of passion, I know I shouldn't.

"Too bad, Conrad." I dared him.

His eyes narrowed into slits and he cursed under his breathe. "I ought to take you right now in to the back room and spank your arse!"

It made me clench my thighs and arse cheeks tighter and I let out a small and barely audible gasp.

I went to protest but I found our lips together, not sure who actually leaned in first and we were kissing, passionately. My back was no longer against the chair and his hands were there, mine had fisted with his jacket, keeping him to me, opening my mouth and letting his tongue enter.

My legs wrapped around his hips and I pressed harder against him, feeling his hard erection against me.

I moaned at the sensation and that made Conrad growl in to my mouth. He lifted me from the seat, my legs still wrapped around him tightly and his hands on my arse. I felt him walk but I didn't let go off his lips.

Then we both fell, onto something soft and I realised it was a bed. Without any hesitation or doubt in my mind, I peeled Conrad's jumper off and then his shirt, exposing that buff chest to me and I bit my lip, examining his torso.

Conrad hurriedly took his pants off and I did the same, taking my clothes off, one item at a time, my eyes constantly checking him out.

Then he moved behind me, his hands sliding over my hips and up my stomach, stopping to squeeze my breasts as he placed kisses on my neck.

Tilting my head for him to have a better angle, I slowly turned around and placed my hands on his chest and shoved him back on to the bed.

My insatiable appetite getting to me, I watched Conrad land on his back and my tongue ran over my teeth, my eyes heading down to his hard cock.

Getting lower, I sunk down and stayed by his waist, my hand wrapping around the erection before I started to pull, slowly and tantalizing at first, then faster as I lowered my head.