"Harry!" I call out. Almost instantly his head pops in, a look on his face that I can't decipher. It looks... amused?

"You called?" His eyes look down to my ankle and then back to my eyes. "Oh gee - I'm sorry! Probably should have mentioned that you have sprained your ankle. Must have slipped my mind momentarily" His words sound sincere, and I'm sure if anyone was walking past the tent they would believe the stream of deceit coming out of his mouth but the humour in his eyes and smirk on his lips gives away otherwise.

"What do you mean sprained?" I cross my arms across my chest and frown. This day couldn't get any worse.

"Well, a sprain is where you tear or stretch your-"

I cut him off before he can be smart ass and try and give me a lecture, "I know what a sprain is. I just mean... Like how? How am I supposed to last a couple of days unable to walk?"

Harry raises his eyebrows, "Oh, a couple of days? You'll actually be looking at a couple of weeks until you'll properly be back on your feet with no troubles. You've sprained your higher ankle and usually they take longer to heal. If you ask me it's quite a bit of an inconvenience for me, you know, being incapable and all. Oh wait that's nothing out of the ordinary" He teases.

I huff at how annoying he's being about all this. He doesn't understand that I need to go see Ethan about our plan! And how am I supposed to do that with a messed up ankle?

"I can't be crippled in a gang of ruthless men, how am I supposed to protect myself when I can't even walk?" I attempt to step down onto the ground again and wince at the pain. I honestly can't believe this; surely the universe isn't trying to keep me from seeing my father? Maybe it's just my bad luck which I've continuously been burdened with my whole life... Who knows really.

Harry chuckles, "You'll be fine, here" he walks over to the table and pulls out some crutches from underneath it. "While you were resting I sent my men out to get some extra first aid supplies including these bad boys. While they may help you to walk I've been advised to tell you to keep off it as much as you can for the time being. The more you stay off it, the shorter your healing process will be".

He passes me the crutches and I attempt to stand up from the bed on one foot and then slip the crutches under my armpits. "Thanks for the help" I mutter sarcastically when he doesn't even try to help me up.

Harry flashes me a 'I couldn't care less' smile which pronounces his dimples more than usual and replies with, "Anytime darling. Now let's get you changed, you might need a little help".

I shake my head as I slowly but surely follow him to his dresser. "Absolutely not happening. You seriously try and use any excuse to get me into less clothing in front of you, don't you?"

Harry spins around so fast that I almost bump into him. "Don't flatter yourself" His voice no longer holds a playful, sarcastic tone but instead he sounds short and...angry? "Instead of being so self centred and believing that everyone wants to get you out of your pants maybe think again. Maybe think that some people are genuinely offering you help because trust me you fucking need it. Is it so hard for you to believe that someone would want to just help you? I save your life and offer you further assistance and you choose to believe that it's all some sick part in my oh so big plan to fuck you? Congratulations Melody, you now know it all! Such a smart little girl you are aren't you?"

My mouth drops open a bit at his explosion and my cheeks flush red in embarrassment. He's right. He has helped me so much already and I have been a complete... bitch in return. Even though I was kidnapped and am being held against my will I hate to admit but it really hasn't been hell. The majority of people have treated me nicely... most of the time... And sure their habits are disgusting and their language and ideas towards my family name have been nothing but foul but all in all Harry has relatively taken care of me whilst being a prisoner in their gang. For that? I should show a little thankfulness. Irregardless.

"I'm sorry, you're right..." My voice comes out quieter than I had intended it to and his angry eyes soften slightly. Not enough for me to be convinced that he's completely calm though. "I overreacted when I should have thanked you for your help. I'm sorry but your actions are just so confusing and I don't know how to take it sometimes, hence my reaction. You can help me if you want".

I expect him to nod and start flicking through clothing options for me to wear but instead he just turns on his heel and starts walking towards the tent door. "I'll get someone to come in and help you, preferably a girl I'm assuming? Wouldn't want any of my men trying to get you out of your clothes now would we?"

Before I can respond in protest he is out of the tent and I'm left alone, feeling exhausted from standing with these crutches in just the short period of time that I was.

While waiting for whoever Harry is about to send in I flick through my clothing options and am relieved when I see that he has actually chosen a decent, comfy collection of clothing for me. Actually taken my comfort and feelings into consideration... Wow.

I jump, startled when the tent door gets ripped open and there stands a woman I've never seen before. She looks rude as she stalks towards me and snatches the outfit I had chosen out of my arms and I instantly wish Harry was helping me instead. After thinking this I then realise that Harry probably brought the nastiest woman in the camp in here just to mess with me or teach me a lesson so I instantly take back what I had wished and suck up this woman's rudeness for the small five minutes that she'll be in here... Piece of cake, right?