12

"Good morning

"Good morning." I smiled, coming down and seeing Morgana cooking up some breakfast. She turned around, wishing my a good morning back. "Some hot water?"

"Do you have any herbal teas that might make you have more energy?" I asked, hoping she would give me something to make me feel more alive. "I have just the thing you need." She replied, handing me a small bag of herbs. "Do I want to know what's in it?" I smirked, looking at the array of different herbs and spices.

"Some you might not want to know." She chuckled, putting some eggs on top of the toast that was on the side. "Want some?" She asked, handing me the plate. "Thank you." I replied, sitting it down on the table and looking outside the window.

"Have you seen Peter this morning?" I asked, looking to see if they were there, but I couldn't see them. "They went to practice their fighting." She replied. "Eat up and then go and see him."

Obeying her command, I ate everything up and enjoyed every mouthful. Looking towards the garden, I stood up and walked over in hope to find my husband.

The sound of swords clashing against each other, perked my ears up as I walked closer. Smiling, I saw Peter with his shirt untucked; hair ruffled and looking incredibly handsome. Finding myself gushing over my man, I was interrupted by Sadon who watched his brother practise his skills on Peter.

"He is good." He smiled, as the two of you continued to watch. "He is a good fighter." I replied back, folding my arms and biting on my lip. "He hasn't lost his ability to be an amazing swordsmen. Do the two of you practice at home?"

I burst into fits of laughter, which caused Peter to look over and be off his guard. Ulric knocked him down to the ground, knocking the wind from him. I gasped as I watched the pain in peters eyes, as the breath was taken from his lungs. Rushing over, I bent down and knocked the sword off him.

"Peter are you ok?" I worried, fumbling my hands over him to make sure he wasn't hurt elsewhere. "I am fine." He coughs, breathing out a sigh. "Geez, for a moment I could not breath. Good match Ulric, I'll have you next time though. Now come and help me up."

Ulric smirked and gave a hand to Peter to stand up; and I standing alongside him. Peter wrapped an arm around my shoulders and kissed the side of my head.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked, walking around the woodland; leaving the two brothers to continue to practice. "I did thank you, but it would have been better if you were there." I winked, leaning up and kissing his lips once we came to a stand still.

Peter kissed me back willingly, like he always did. I craved for his lips against mine, even if the craving was fixed a few moments before - it was a constant need.

"Where is Ed?" I asked, as I pulled away and leaned the side of my head on his chest. "I thought he was inside having breakfast with you?" Peter frowned, pulling you away slightly. "No, he never came him. I have not seen him since last night."

"Oh sh-" Peter went to blurt, but the sound of someone frantically calling out our  names distracted Peter from the profanity.

"You need to come quickly." Ulric shouted in a hurry, making you as fast as you could to get to them. "What is it?" I gasped for air as I stood in front of them. "Is it Ed?" Peter asked, hoping he was safe no matter what.

"I'm afraid it might be." Morgana stepped forward. "He has gone to retrieve his love and sister." Peter saw red, seeing it as Morgana's fault as she was the one who could predict the future, surely she could have warned us of Edmunds disappearance.

"Why couldn't you see that?" Peter raised his voice, making me hold his arm gently to try and calm him down. "You are supposed to see the things that happen before they actually do. Why didn't you tell us?"  Morgana looked upset and guilty, her cheeks turned red and it made me feel really sorry for her.

"Peter stop, it wasn't her fault." I tried to calm down my husband, but the switch had already been turned on. "Yes it was Soph, if she had told us, we could have convinced him to stay."

"I didn't tell you because it would affect the way it has to end." Morgana defended herself. "If I changed every bad event that happened, the goodness that comes afterwards, never would arrive. No lessons would have been learned."

"That is not the point when it involves my brothers life." Peter snarled. "We are wasting our time standing here, we need to go and find him."

"Where do you suppose we go?" I snapped, making everyone turn to face me. Never had I spoken in a harsh tone to my husband in front of strangers, but I couldn't help it. "We can't walk around aimlessly, we need a plan to get all of them back. What happens if we get caught too, what will happen then?"

Peters face softened, knowing I would never snap at him without cause. He seemed to relax slightly and I could tell the rest of the group were glad he was not about to explode again.

"And to blame Morgana is so ridiculous Peter." I breathed out, gesturing to her. "She may be able to see what happens, but she cannot adjust what the future holds. Otherwise it affects the rest that comes after."

Peter sighed, bringing me into his side and pressed his lips on my temple. "You are right." He smiled and looked to Morgana. "I am sorry Morgana, I was just upset that something bad will happen to my brother."

"Apology excepted." She smiled, before closing her eyes suddenly and taking a gasp in. Watching her intently, we could all tell she was having one of her visions. My heart thudded as I watched her, praying nothing bad will have happened and I hoped Ed was okay.

"You need to set off." She gasped. "They are following you. If you leave now you will have a head start." Ulric rushed off to get the horses, while Sadon and Avice got all of our stuff ready.

Peter and I stayed looked at each other with an exasperated look. I wanted Lucy, Mary and Edmund back - safely at that too.

"I'm scared Peter." I sighed, leaning my head against his chest. "We will get them back Sophia. You have me and I will stay by your side until the end."

I went into the house and grabbed my dagger and cloak, wrapping it around my shoulders. Before I walked out, a hand came out and gently grabbed my forearm - making me jump, I turned around and saw Morgana looking at me.

"I wanted to tell you-" She began, making me feel anxious as to what she might say next. "-you are destined to do great things Sophia, alongside Peter. You have a great power inside of you and your future in Narnia is yet decided."

"You mean I get the chance to stay?" I asked, tearing up slightly, at the potential chance. "Something amazing is going to happen to you Sophia, that will line up alliances for generations to come." Frowning in confusion, my heart raced at the prophecy Morgana had just told me.

"Now you need to go." She smiled, hugging me and I willingly hugged back. Walking out, everyone was round the horses, Avice and Ulric were already on their horses, while Peter waited for me to come out.

Turning around I hugged Morgana once again, before pulling away. "Thank you Morgana, for everything."

"You are welcome." She smiled. "Travel safe." Peter helped me onto the horse, before getting on himself and wrapping his arms around me to get the reins.

"You ok?" He whispered in my ear,  I nodded my head and smiled gently. He kissed the back of my head and I looked to Morgana. "I think everything is going to end up perfectly." I breathed out, putting my hands over Peters.