3

"Peter" I gasped with a whisper, listening to the sound of someone breaking into the house

"Mhm?" He yawns and then hears the sound of someone coming up the stairs. "Stay here and say nothing."

I nodded my head and knelt on the bed, while watching Peter walk to the door. He had a large baseball bat in his hands, as he watched the door handle turn, my heart rate quickened and I began to get even more scared.

"Who are you?" Peter yelled, holding the bat up and I switched on the light; seeing Edmund there.

"Ed" I breathed out and laid back on the bed in relief.

"What the hell are you doing?" Peter put the bat down and smacked the back of Edmund's head.

"I lost my keys." He yelped, rubbing the back of his head. "I couldn't get into my house."

"That doesn't mean you break into our house." Peter groaned and sat down on the bed.

"Well, I knew mum had a spare key to your house, so I went there and got it." He shrugged his shoulders.

"Why couldn't have you stayed round your mums?" I sat up again, kneeling behind Peter and placed my arms on his shoulders.

"Lucy wouldn't talk to any of us." He said and then looked around. "I am going to sleep in the spare room."

"Knock yourself out." I smiled and said goodnight, waiting for him to shut the door.

"What's going on with Lu" Peter sighed and looked up to me.

"I think she misses Narnia Peter." I whispered, bitting down on my lip, frowning ever so slightly.

"We all do." He looked down to his hands, making me pull away from him and allowing him to get into bed.

"I know" I sighed, leaning my head on his chest; allowing the sound of his soft breath to send me asleep.

***

The next morning, I woke up to see Peter no longer beside me; alongside the smell of sausages and bacon.

"Fry up" I grinned to myself, standing up and getting dressed - making sure I made the bed before I left.

Racing downstairs, I picked up the post on the floor and walked into the kitchen to see Peter and Edmund cooking a fry up.

"Morning" I smiled, coming in and putting the letters on the table.

"Morning Soph" Edmund smiled back, eating a sausage.

"Hey, stop eating the food!" Peter scolded his brother, making me chuckle at them. "Morning sweetheart."

I walked over and wrapped my arms around his waist, kissing his shoulder blade as I watched him turn over the bacon.

"Yummy" I smiled and turned around slightly, kissing my lips.