27

My eyes slowly open, as we passed through the last bit of the wood

"Holy-" I heard Edmund gasp, as he looked around at the thousands of Narnians, camps everywhere, for miles beyond the distance

"Good god-" Peter gasped too, as we heard the sound of a horn going off. Turning our heads to the fauns near us who alerted the others of our arrival.

"Should we get off the horses?" Sadon asked, looking around at everyone, in complete shock. Ulric shook his head. "Sophia cannot walk, we will stay on the horses." Peter agreed and looked at Avice.

"I think they all owe you an apology." I smiled weakly, looking towards my husband as he nodded his head. "I am so sorry Avice." He smiled, Sadon also saying the same thing and she had a small smug look on her face, which only made me laugh.

"Let's not keep them waiting. They probably want to see the Kings and Queens of Old." Ulric grinned, as we slowly went through the crowd. "Less emphasis on the old please," Peter smirked, making me giggle but shortly followed by some more pain.

"We are nearly there Soph," Peter whispered, kissing my head as we got closer to the centre of the camp.

"Aslan says things never happen the same way twice, but this sure reminds me of our first time here," Lucy said, as the people stared at us intently, gasping as they realised who we were. The mumbles of gossip filled the air.

"Aslan!" Lucy gasped, getting off the horse, pushing through the crowd and heading to the great lion. "My god, he is here," I whispered as Peter lifted me off the horse and put me to my feet. I let out a gasp as I grip onto him.

"You okay?" He asked and I nodded my head. "Someone help Queen Sophia." You heard that all too familiar voice say. Your eyes light up and you hug him tightly.

"Aslan.." I breathed out smiling widely as I held onto his fur softly, hugging into him. "I have missed you so much," I grunted, feeling another pain stabbing through me.

"As have I-" He smiled. "But now it is time you get some rest and some medical attention" He instructed. Two people came up to me, gently putting their arms underneath mine to help me walk.

"Peter-" Aslan said, stopping him from following after me. "We have much to catch up on, she will be safe." He looked to Lucy, who came with me to the medical tent.

* * *

"Have they told you what the problem was?" Peter asked, him coming to see me after being monitored closely for a few hours. It was now evening time, I had been given some bread and soup and was scoffing it down.

"No-" I shrugged, as I took a sip of the drink. "I was told they should be able to tell me tomorrow. They did a few tests on me and they should be able to see what's happened."