7

Edmund stepped forward, making sure Mary was close to him

Edmund stepped forward, making sure Mary was close to him. "Who are you?"

"That is what we want to know first." The woman stepped forward, staring at all of us.

The five of us stood there, unsure whether to reveal who we were. So far, we assumed we were in Narnia - where else would they be?

I stood forward slightly, alarming Peter as he kept a watchful eye on me. "We are- "

"-They are the old Kings and Queens of Narnia." Another woman interrupted, coming through the crowd of people.

Everyone looked to her as she came close to us. She looked powerful, which made me shiver in fear. The woman looked a bit older than Peter; with her thick brown hair that was tied up behind her shoulders.

"How do you know who we are?" Peter asked, watching her carefully.

"I have been expecting your arrival." She answered and looked towards the other two, that had spoken to us earlier. "Tie them up and bring them back to the castle."

"What?" Lucy breathed out, looking towards the people that came over to us.

"Listen to me." Peter mumbled as we stepped back away from them. "When I say run- "He looked to us. "-go now!"

Everyone started to run away through the field. Peter grabbed onto my hand and pulled me along with him.

I looked for Lucy and saw her trailing behind alongside Mary. Panicking, I tried to let go of Peter's hand, but he wouldn't let me.

"Lucy!" I screamed, turning around and seeing men pick up my sister in law. Standing still, I pulled Peter to stop.

Mary had been taken alongside Lucy and Edmund was heading back to get them.

"Ed Stop!" Peter yelled and raced after his brother, pulling him back and dragging him to follow us.

"Go!" Lucy screamed and saw more men coming after us. "Run before they get you!" I took once last look at them and ran off, with Peter and Edmund not too far behind.

The wind smacked my face as I raced off into the forest; with the occasional branch smacking me also. Occasionally, I would turn around and see the other two following behind me - which they always were.

That was when I came to a standstill. Coming face to face with a sudden drop.

Peter and Edmund shortly came to where I was, about to run forward. "Stop!" I demanded, and they came to a standstill; looking down to the water below us.

"What do we do?" Edmund panicked as he saw the men coming towards us. "I think we should jump." Peter mumbled to us. Shaking my head, I looked to my husband. "No way, I can't jump that."

"It's either that Soph or they get us." He brutally spoke, making a fair point. "I agree" Edmund nodded his head. "You guys ready?" Peter nodded his head and looked to me in encouragement.