6

"Morning campers" I smiled as I climbed out the tent

"Morning" Lucy, Ed and Mary smiled.

"Is he still sleeping?" I asked, referring to my husband, in which Ed nodded his head too.

I walked inside the tent and laid down next to Peter, who was sound asleep. I pecked his lips and snuggled into him, sharing the warmth that was being emitted from his body.

"Morning beautiful" I heard Peter croak as he looked at me.

"Morning Pete" I smiled, looking up at him.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked and yawned, stretching his legs.

"No, I missed you keeping me warm." I pouted and he grinned, pressing his lips on mine with a quick peck. "Can we just stay here all day?"

"I would love too." He whispered and climbed on top of me, straddling my waist; pressing his lips down on mine gently.

After a while of constant kissing, Peter started to make things a little more heated.

"Come on guys!" Lucy shook the tent. "Enough, I want to go exploring today."

"We should get up" Peter smirked as he pressed a kiss from my cheek, to nose and then to lips.

"If we have too." I sighed and stood up; walking out of the tent.

"Thanks for interrupting Lucy." Peter snapped, walking and sitting down on the ground - which had a blanket down.

"Not a problem." Lucy retorted and ate her porridge that Mary had made.

"What some porridge?" Mary asked and we nodded our heads.

"Yes please" I smiled and she handed me the bowl. "Thank you."

Peter got some too and we both devoured it straight away. I grabbed the dishes and offered to wash up. As I walked to the washing up area, I quickly did the dishes and started to walk back.

"Sophia" I heard that familiar voice say, as the wind brushed past me, sending shivers down my spine.

"Aslan" I whispered and I dropped the bowl of clean dishes on the floor.

"Sophia?" Edmund frowned as he came over, coming out of the washing rooms. He shook my shoulders and snapped me out of my trance.

"What happened?" I asked, tearing up and Edmund looked to me concerned.

"I don't know." He breathed out. "Are you okay?"

"I'm okay" I sighed and picked up the dishes, walking back to the others.

"Come on guys!" Lucy hurried us. "Let's go!"

***

"So I have heard-" Lucy began as we walked through the forest. "-that if you are quiet, you might be able to see the deer feeding their young."