10

After talking to the King of Narnia, Peter had seemed to be more relaxed around him; less tempted to rip the mans head off

We had changed into some Narnian clothing, which made me completely ecstatic because it reminded me of all of our adventures here - but at the same time, it made me completely and utterly sad. Lucy was not here to share the excitement with me and neither was Mary able to see the beautiful clothing this country possess.

Peter had begun training with Edmund, to get back into the swing of combat. I on the other hand, sat down in the field and began picking some of the small flowers in the grass; making a small flower crown.

"Hello." A voice said from behind me, making me drop my crown to the ground. "Sorry!" She smiled as she came over to me.

A pretty woman stood in front of me, her red hair was tied up in a bun; platted and had flowers in what looked like between every strand of hair. She had bright green eyes and freckles on her nose and cheeks. A very pretty woman.

"Don't be sorry." I smiled. "You just startled me." She sat down beside me and held out her hand. "I am Avice." I shook her hand.

"Beautiful name." I grinned back. "I am-" she interrupted me, not letting me finish. "I know who you are High Queen Sophia."

It felt really weird that people knew my name and my story of Narnia, before I had even met them, to tell them for myself. It was something I had never gotten used too.

"You are married to High King Peter." She smiled and I nodded my head. "And are you married?" I asked and she blushed bright red. "I am newly married myself."

"And who is this lucky man?" I smiled and she fiddled with the grass in front of her. "It's Prince Ulric." I grinned from ear to ear, seeing how much love she obviously had for the crowned prince. "Well, He is lucky to have you." I warmly spoke.

She cleared her throat and looked up to me. "I was wondering whether you would do some combat with me?" She asked, looking at my bashfully. "I would love too." I replied and grabbed my sword from beside me.

"Don't go easy on me." She grinned as she pulled out her sword and stood into position. "Oh don't worry-" I grinned and stood into position also. "-I won't."

She lunged out at me and slammed her sword towards me.

"Nice try" I teased and she laughed, brushing some hair behind her ear. "That wasn't me trying." She grinned. "Let me see what you've got then."

She slammed her to sword to me again, but my sword interjected and pushed it back. It went on for a while and I moved closer to her, backing her up and occasionally using the sword to help.

"You aren't as rusty as I thought you would be." She teased and I rolled my eyes playfully. "It has never gone away." I lunged out and our swords clashed against each other for a long time, before she kicked my foot and sent me to the ground.

I landed with a thud and almost lost my breath as I hit the ground. She smirked and held out a hand, thinking I had given up - but I took it in my advantage and kicked her down too; standing up and putting my sword on her chest.

"Looks like I'm not as rusty as you thought." I laughed and looked to see many people watching us - including my impressed husband.

"She is quite the fighter." The King (Alard) said to Peter as I walked over to them. "She sure is." Peter grinned and pulled me into him.

"Seems that your time away from Narnia hasn't altered any of your well known skills." Alard smiled and I gracefully smiled back. "Thank you your maj-" He stopped me. "It's Alard please."

Peter kisses the top of my head and the King walked away to his brothers.

"I don't like him." He muttered into my hair. "It's only because you think he's flirting with me Peter." I teased him, making him playfully roll his eyes.

"I wouldn't worry." I grinned, placing my hands on his chest and his arms on my shoulders, looking down at me. "And why's that Mrs Pevensie?" He winked and I smirked.

"Because I am madly in love with-" I began to say, but the sound of horns went off; taring us off each other. "What's that?"

"You need to hide." Avice's face went pale as she looked to me. "What's going on?" I asked and she pointed to the woman we had seen a day ago - the Queen.

"We need to hide now." Peter grabbed my arm and saw Edmund as we walked along. "We need to go." Edmund agreed and followed his brother.

"You can't just go." Avice frowned and I looked to my husband. "We can't stay here." He snapped unintentionally. "We will be caught."

"Then we will come with you for protection." Ulric and Sadon said as they came beside us. "What about your brother?" I asked and they looked to see Alard talking with their sister.

"I don't trust him." Ulric frowned and grabbed their ready made bag and put it over his shoulder. "Aslan had warned us of this moment."

"What moment?" I frowned in confusion. Looking back to Alard, seeing him pulling his sister into the tent. "There is no time to explain." Ulric shook his head, seeing men looking around the camp - looking for us. "We need to leave."

"How do you expect us to trust you?" Ed frowned, looking to Peter and I. "I guess you are just going to have to." Ulric shrugged and raced off towards the horses that he had prepared.

What did he mean? What had Aslan warned them about and why wasn't he here to help us?

Aslan help us.