prologue

"Lisa stop overreacting!" Jungkook yelled as he tried to stop his (ex) girlfriend.

"I hate you jeon jungkook!" She yelled as she slammed the main door on his face leaving his house. Jungkook sighed and turned around running a hand through his hair.

"Did she slap you?" Jeon Soobin asked his older brother as he tried to control his laughter but failed miserably, his brother rolled his eyes at him then walked straight into the kitchen.

"Hyung, honestly, what are you up to? How many more girls are going to get their hearts broken?"

"Shut up binnie I'm not in the mood for this talk right now."

"Okay then, I'll leave you to your thoughts. Keep me posted on the upcoming drama of your life yeah?" Soobin chuckled as he left his brother, running up to his room. It was time for him to play league of legends anyway, that meant he didn't have time to listen to his hyung's breakup story now. And league of legends is any day more important than jungkook's sexuality crisis.

As soobin left, jungkook took out his phone and clicked his gallery open going for the video folder. He held his phone high as he played the video he recorded today in his English class. He rubbed his chin as he watched, Kim Taehyung, one of his classmates, reading a rather erotic webcomic scene involving two boys on his phone hidden behind his English textbook. Taehyung had his left thumb nail in his mouth while his right thumb kept scrolling and his knee bounced in what jungkook thought was anticipation of what is going to happen further.

Taehyung was a closeted gay with only a few of his friends knowing his reality and since jungkook was a mutual he had obtained this information from Park Jimin, a confident mother-effing sexy gay. As he continued watching the video his brain started cooking a devilish plan that he was sure Kim Taehyung wouldn't like. But he had his doubts and he needed help. And he had just found a perfect opportunity to 'ask' for help from Kim Taehyung.

Hey! I'm so excited for this story! Now I know most of you will think the central idea of this story is 'sex' which it partly is, but it's also more than that. I hope y'all will understand it as the story progresses.

I'll be adding warnings in the beginning of the chapters as, you know, the boys (vkook) are going to be exploring so if you're uncomfortable with boyxboy you are free to click out.

Thank you for reading :)