Chapter One: The Genesis of Wayne

Start from the beginning

"BRACE!!" The captain warned, looking ahead to a very large wave beginning to tower over the ship. 

"God help us." One man prayed aloud. 

"We're done for!" Another cried. 

"HANG OONNN!!" A third screamed, ushering everyone to grab ahold of something firm just before the waves crashed down on them. 

The force of the water was strong enough to knock everyone off their feet. Evidently, it was enough to not only sweep (Y/n) off his feet, but also for him to receive a bump on the head which in turn caused him to fall over and receive double-vision. He struggled in attempt to pull himself back up to his feet when a crash of the waves threw him port-side. Another strong wave hit starboard, a force so strong that it threw (Y/n) overboard to the attention of a crewmember whose voice died out when water every so often submerged him. 

(Y/n) hated being adrift in the ocean, let alone imagining what sea creatures lurked below the surface. As the storm went on, someone had thrown him a lifebuoy that he was able to swim to and grab ahold of - a rope connected to said lifebuoy which jerked him forward in the direction of the ship. A bold lightning bold crackled, impacting the ship's mast. The wood that broke caused it to fall to port-side, men yelled in shock of almost being crushed by the timber. 

The ship began to turn left, straying off course - that is, if we were on course in the first place since the storm hit. With what stamina he had left, (Y/n) pulled himself along the rope towards the ship until his fingers hooked onto the wooden ladder with the lifebuoy hung onto him by his head. Before he had the chance to board the ship, timber fell, hitting him on the head which in turn caused him to black out in an instant as his fingers lost grip, his body fell back into the water that drifted him along from the wreckage. 

Elsewhere... 

"The storm is beginning to roll over." A woman spoke in a honeyed tone towards her female sibling lying in her bed as she peered out the window. 

The comment awoke the other woman from her rest, earning a groan from the disruption as a black-haired woman sat herself up and rubbed her closed eyes with her fingers. Yawning, the sleepy woman threw her legs over her bed and stood up on her feet as she shared a comment in return. 

"And yet I can hear the wind in my ears and the smell of the sea piercing my nostrils," replied the black-haired woman. 

"Queen Hippolyta will be sending our troops out in search to grow our forces." 

The black-haired woman let out a hefty sigh as her perspective on the matter of growing forces for her queen required sacrifice. Male sacrifice. While the queen had belief that it would help maintain the population of their race of Amazons, the tired woman could not help but tisk at the arrogance in which her queen and mother took to provide sanctuary to her people all the while Man's World unknowingly provided to them. 

"And yet I still do not approve of her motives. Why kill the men when we could bring them to Themyscira, Giannoula?" The tired woman spoke out in annoyance. 

"Like Steve Trevor?" The other woman shot back. 

"If they make hostile from our hospitality, we wipe them of their memories if this place and send them back to man's world." 

Birds began to flock overhead, flying East for what was their time to search for food to feed their young. The freedom the birds had the black-haired woman yearned for. Being only the princess of Themyscira, she had no say in the matter as she had to follow under the strict rule of her mother and queen. 

"And what would you do if another from man's world came to Themyscira, Diana? Hm? What would the Queen say about this? Are you sure we can trust them?" Giannoula questioned harshly.