"Oh shit that really would've sucked. There wouldn't be anyone to annoy anymore" He smirks and then ducks under the water again.
Is Harry... flirting... with me?
I laugh, actually laugh at that thought and shake my head.

Harry would bed any girl if he got the chance, I'm sure.

I'm pulled away from my thoughts by hearing Harry telling all his men to go back up to the top of the cliff and wait for him.
This makes me nervous.

Harry pushes his body up onto the rock and I can't help but notice the way the water trickles down his tattooed chest when he does so, "So, seeming how you did a terrible job of jumping on your own last time, you'll be climbing back up the mountain with me and actually jumping this time".

I shake my head, "No thank you, I'm not really one for plummeting off a cliff and risking my life on purpose you know?"

Harry chuckles.
"Did it sound like I was asking if you wanted to? Let's go".

"I really don't want to, I-"

"Tut tut tut. No talking back please" Harry grabs my legs and tugs on them, causing me to slip off the rock and land in the water with a loud splash.

I splutter the water out of my mouth. "Whatever! But only once! And stop pushing and pulling me!" I can't help but raise my voice and I hear Harry snickering as him and I both swim to the edge of the water. I wait until Harry pulls himself out before climbing out myself and self consciously wrapping my arms around my body once more.

Just as I'm about to start walking Harry wraps his hand around my wrist and pulls me backwards, once again resulting in my body crashing into his.
I truly wish he would stop doing this... But do I really?

Harry leans into my ear and uses his spare hand to pry the arm that's wrapped around my body off myself. "I don't like to see you covering yourself up" He speaks lowly,
"You have a stunning figure and you should want to show it off. Why do you seem insecure when you have nothing to be insecure about?"

His hot breath on my ear sends goosebumps down my arms but I quickly tug my arm from his grip, recovering myself.

I sigh, "My Mother would always put me down for my body so forgive me for not seeing what others see but I can't help it nor am I sure I ever will be able to".

Harry shakes his head, "Don't know how you managed living with that shit family of yours your whole life".
Part of me understands what he's saying. But part of me also knows that he's coming from a place of hate so it doesn't comfort me, it just makes me angry.

"Do not talk about my family like that" I huff and turn around to start walking up the cliff face.

"Sooner or later Melody you will notice all the negative bullshit that you've been surrounded with your whole life and you will never want to go back to it" Harry tells me and I just ignore him. I'm not having this conversation with him.

Once we reach the top of the cliff Harry grabs his towel and dries his hair with it.
"I thought we were jumping again?" I ask him.

He smirks. "We? There was never a we, I told you to jump. This is your first test. You think you're some independent, strong, confident woman? Then this is your time to prove it".

I go to protest but he opens his mouth before I do, "And well I mean... if you don't jump then that just proves you come from the Kingston bloodline; the bloodline of pussies".
Everyone at the top of the cliff laughs except for me and I storm up to him, standing about 5 centimetres away from his face.

"No" I say confidently. "The Kingston bloodline is one in which is strong and courageous. So I will do this just to prove you wrong for one of the first of many times to come".

Harry smirks at my response and I hear a few "oooh"s as I walk back to the edge of the cliff. I take a deep breath.
You're doing this in the name of your family. You are a Kingston. I will prove to them I am no 'pussy'.

"Anytime now!" One of Harry's men calls out but I don't wait around to hear them all laugh because before I do I leap off and feel my body fall through the free air for what feels like forever before crashing into the deep water.
Once at the bottom I go to swim towards the surface but something is stopping me. I look down and notice that my foot is stuck in a crevice and instantly I am overtaken with panic.

HARRY'S P.O.V—

"God she's a stubborn one that one, she'll do anything to honour her lousy name" I chuckle and everyone joins in as we all look over the edge at the water.

"Shouldn't she be up by now?" James asks and I furrow my eyebrows, trying to focus my eyes on the rippling water.

"Surely she wouldn't have had time to escape while we were laughing... right?" Niall asks and my stomach knots up when I realise what has happened.

"She hasn't fucking escaped" I yell and hastily rip the shirt that I had just put on over my head. "Niall, Rick, wait down the bottom for me and help me drag her out of the water. NOW!"

I dive down into the water, careful not to dive into the same rocks she did and quickly swim down until I can see her body. She's not even struggling, and it looks like she's lost consciousness.
Freaking the fuck out, I grab ahold of her ankle and twist and tug it as hard as I can upwards and out of the rock. I wrap my arm around her small body and kick for the surface as fast as I can.
I gasp for air once at the top and Rick reaches out to pull Melody out of the water and onto her back.

"Roll her over!" I bark and they roll her on her side but she just rolls towards the water again. You're fucking kidding me.

I push both of my men away and place her body on her side with her arm supporting her body and go through all the steps my Father had taught me repetitively as a child.
With no response from her and time ticking I quickly put my mouth onto hers and start performing CPR.
Normally the idea of my mouth on hers would have sent me over the edge but under the circumstances we were in that was the last thing on my mind.

She starts to cough up water and I roll her over on her side and put my hand on her head, breathing heavily.

I look up at Niall and his eyes are wide.
Who would have thought that grown men, including myself, who are willing to kill if needed, would react to a drowning girl in this way?

Then again, she isn't just any girl, I remind myself. 

Once she is breathing again I pick her up bridal style and face Niall and Rick.
"Let's take her back to the base" I mutter, "And later on we need to have a bloody refresher meeting on how to save a fucking life".
They both nod silently and help me get her up the cliff.

One of the men must have rode back to camp and gotten a cart while I was trying to revive Melody so I thank him and lay her down in the back and throw a blanket over her half naked body. No doubt she wouldn't want everyone and anyone seeing her this way.

"When we get back take her to my tent and lay her in my bed, I'll take care of the rest" I order and as we begin to ride back to camp I add, "And if anyone fucking tries to touch her you'll have me to deal with".

________________________
OOOOH HI GUYS! Another update yeehaaa! I'm recently feeling so inspired with his book and have found a LOAD of motivation to update more often for you guys.
How crazy was this chapter?! Very dramatic I know hahaha it was so strange writing something so dramatic especially from Harry's Point of view as he's always so stone cold and harsh.
But yes. Progress my dudes.

Hope you's love it so far!