Chapter 26

"You ready?" I heard Michael say outside from the bathroom. We were going to the beach and I was just taking on my bikini. I couldn't help but to bite my lip, Maddie had said that Michael was probably going to stare when seeing me in my bikini. Now, I didn't really mind it that much, but I never felt comfortable when people stared at my body.

"Yeah, I'll be out in a second," I say, quickly grabbing Michael's Sex Pistols shirt, I figured I'd use it as the piece of clothing I would wear over my bikini. I grab a towel, opening the door. Michael was sitting on the bed, a tank top on his upper body as he had his bathing shorts on. He looks up at me, giving me a smile. I return it, grabbing a pair of shorts, taking them on. "Let's go," I say, as I make my way out to the living room. Maddie was sitting with a pair of shorts on, and a tank top, where the whole for the arm went all the down to the waist so you could see the waist. She was sitting across from Luke where they were playing that game where you had to slap the other's hand.

"Hey guys, you coming?" Michael says, making both of them looking up at us. Maddie nods, getting up as she grabs her towel, Luke doing the same thing. We all went down to the beach, our hotel was at the beach. It was really warm outside as we make our way to the beach. I just lie down on my towel right away, Michael finding a sunshade.

"You should get some sun Michael," I laugh, as I make sure there's no sand on my towel, Michael setting the sunshade so it's just over his towel.

"In this sun? This heat? I would get red in five minutes and I'm already sweaty like hell." I laugh a bit as I see Luke and Maddie change and head to the water. Michael was already sitting with his iPad on his towel, looking up at me, then at Maddie. "How do you think Maddie's doing? I mean, we've been here for a few days."

"I think she's better, truly," I say, pulling Michael's shirt over my head, Michael staring up at me in awe, smiling. "I honestly think Luke is making it all better."

"Yeah, you're probably right." I smile as I lie down on my towel, though I feel Michael's stare. I open my eyes, looking at him as he still looks at me. "What?" I laugh, as his eyes went to mine.

"You're beautiful. I still don't know how I could possibly have you as my girlfriend." I smile, sitting up to just give him a kiss on the lips, before lying down again.

"The advantage of being world-famous."

"Wow, that's your answer?" he laughs, me just smirking at him, before I start taking on my sunscreen. I had almost forgotten that. As I spread it out, I look out in the water where Luke laughs as he wraps his arms around Maddie's waist from behind both of them laughing.

After a while, Maddie's mood started dropping though. She laid down on her stomach, her face buried in her arms. Luke looked down at where she was, then over at me. "Maddie, you need to go up?" I ask, making her lift her head to look at me.

"No, I'm fine," she lies, burying her head again.

"Maddie, c'mon, let's go watch a movie, okay?" Luke says, grabbing her by the arms as he lifts her up.

"Luke, I can take her-"

"No, I'll get her up there and keep her company. Plus, this is your trip after all." Maddie just nods, looking over at me. Luke takes his hand in hers as he starts dragging her towards the hotel, me just looking after them.

"Eleanor," Michael says as he lays his hand on mine. I just look down, ignoring his eyes. "If you haven't noticed, Luke seems to be really good at cheering her up as well. Just let them be up there and watch a movie, okay? Just relax." I nod, smiling at him. "In fact," he says, standing up as he grabs my hands, dragging me up. "Swimming time."