Chapter 23

I didn't see neither Luke or Maddie for the next few weeks, Michael and I almost being together for two months now. It would be better if I could talk to Maddie about it, and it seemed like Darren was busy with his own relationship lately, although we had hung out once or twice. Apparently, he had gone to LA without even telling us, being a spontaneous trip.

Because of Michael leaving out on a lot of band-stuff by being at my place all the time, I ended up packing a bag so I could stay at theirs'. He'd already talked to the boys about it, them thinking it was a good idea. I even got to clean Michael's room, a lot of times they had to leave for rehearsal or something I couldn't join for, and me being all OCD sometimes and stressed out, used my time to clean his room. I start with grabbing all the dirty clothes, throwing it in a big plastic bag so I could put them in the washer later. I then take what looks clean (because most of it was lying on a big chair, but didn't look dirty) and folded it, opening his closet, more clothes falling out. "Seriously, Mikey?" I curse under my breath as I take it all up, starting to fold his jeans first, then shirts.

By the time I hear the door open, I've cleaned his room for clothes, the dirty unwashed though and it could still need to be vacuumed. His bed, meaning his sheets, I didn't do anything to though, 'cause it was already perfect. I know there's where his OCD was, if you could say that. "Eleanor?" Michael speaks as he enters the room, looking around. "Wow."

"Yeah, you can see the floor," I joke as I take a hand through my hair. "Sorry, I clean when I'm stressed out, and your room could really need a hand." He smiles as he steps over the plastic bag of clothes. "I was just about to go downstairs and make some dinner actually."

"Oh yeah sweet," he smiles. "You know we all suck at it." I smile, stepping up to him as I give him a kiss on the lips, him whining a bit as I pull away before he wants me to. What actually surprised me was, that even though we had been sleeping in the same bed for the last few weeks, pretty much, we still hadn't had sex, not even close actually. The thought had crossed my mind now and then but had never become actions.

"I know," I laugh as I make my way pass him.

"GUYS ELEANOR IS GOING TO MAKE SUPPER!" Michael yells, me laughing as I get greeted by a group hug and thank you's.

"Hey, I pretty much live here right now, it's the least I can do," I laugh as I pretty much have to crawl to get out of their arms.

"El, you need it right now, we get that," Ashton says as he follows me to the kitchen. "And honestly, now we don't have to hear Michael constantly talk about you, 'cause he's too busy actually being with you." I laugh, taking a hand through my hair as I open the fridge, digging out some things. I thought I would improvise, the guys probably wouldn't mind, as long as I made them food. Plus, they probably wouldn't be able to do it better. I start with just cutting out some vegetables, figuring I would make a healthy lasagna (Michael told me they had to eat healthy actually, they just weren't good at it)

As I cut out an eggplant, I feel Michael's arms snake around my waist from behind (I didn't think any of the others would try on anything) as he leans his head on my shoulder. "What are you making?"

"Lasagna," I tell him as he lets an 'mmm' escape his lips, his hands innocently caressing my waist, his hands slightly going under my shirt. That was probably the closest we were to anything, his fingers slightly brushing the skin of my stomach now and then. I would lie though, if I said it didn't make a familiar feeling forming in my lower stomach. I ignore it though, letting Michael stand there until I forced him to help me cut out the things, him leaving kissed all over my face all the time, me giggling. Which is probably the reason he didn't stop. But we did end up getting it done, probably making enough for the next to days (not that the guys would mind that much, they would probably eat all of it by tonight, or at least for lunch tomorrow.

"Dinner's served!" I yell out, Michael immediately wanting to get the message out as well.

"GUYS GET YOUR ASSES DOWN HERE FOOD IS FINISH!" I laugh as I place the hot lasagna plate on the middle of the table, the sound of three guys running quickly over to the dining room, pushing their way forward to the table.

"Guys! There's enough for everyone," I laugh as I sit down myself on the seat that had after just the first night become my seat, Michael sitting right beside me, Calum on the other side of me. They sit down on their places, Ashton seeming like the one who was most impatient about it. I cut the pieces double as big as I normally would, giving each of them a piece as they immediately dig in once they got them.

"They taste so good, thank you so much Eleanor," Ashton compliments, as I just smile, thanking him.

"Heeey, I helped!" Michael pouts, Ashton raisin an eyebrow at him.

"Careful there Clifford, I we might make you make dinner for us." Michael takes his hands up in defense, slightly laughing.

"I'll shut up," he laughs, digging in to his own lasagna.

"Who knew healthy food could taste this good?" Calum laughs, the guys agreeing as I just roll my eyes.

"I did," I tell them as I cut a piece of my lasagna. I did know healthy food could be good, mostly because I had to eat as healthy as possible (although I hadn't done a very good job lately) so I had to find the best recipes. I did a lot of times just end up eating a salad for dinner.

"Tastes wonderful, babe," Michael smiles as he gives my temple a kiss. I reply with a smile, as I give his hand a little squeeze.

"You too," I smile as he slightly chuckles, eating his food. "So, Luke, how's Maddie?" I hadn't talked to him about Maddie before, but I was dying to know. I had actually barely talked to him since I told him to do anything to hang out with Maddie.

"I think she misses you, but she doesn't want to admit it. She do talk a lot about Jack, which is hard for me. But I'm just glad I still have her, and I am going to try and talk her in to talking to you, I promise."

"I don't mind right now Luke," I lie, looking down at my food. "I just don't want to lose any chance of getting her back, and if none of us talks much to her, it makes it harder. I mean, Darren hasn't really been around for a little while."

"If there is anything I can do, okay?" I smile and nod. "But she basically ignores everything that has something to do with you, she's obviously hurt by what you did, seeing she thinks you did it to hurt her." I feel Michael grab my hand from underneath the table as I let out a shaky breath.

.

.

I was lying in Michael's bed under his blanket, it tugged just under my armpit as I look at the tip of my fingernails. One of Michael's oversized shirts were on my upper body, as I had one of his shorts on as well (they were way too big but really comfortable) The lights were on, and Michael soon enters the room, him wearing pretty much the same, minus the shorts. He gives me a little smile, as he crawls under the sheets with me, lying so his face was just a few inches away from mine. "You okay?" he whispers, his eyes searching mine for any emotion, and I know I can't lie to him.

"No," I slightly whisper, I almost couldn't hear it. Michael takes his hand up, slightly smiling at me as he rests his hand against my cheek.

"Why don't we get away? Take a week or two off and go to LA or Miami or something?" he suggests and I feel a smile creep onto my lips. "Just the two of us."

"I'd like that," I slightly whisper as he smiles, kissing my nose.

"It might not make it go away, but might take your mind off it for a while. You deserve that," he says, placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Thank you Michael. Really." She smiles, telling me everything, as he wraps his arms around me.

"Always babe."