Chapter 51

IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END

.

"It feels good to actually working out again," I say, slightly out of breath as I run on the treadmill, Maddie being on the one beside mine. She seemed more exhausted than me though.

"Yeah, but I am not a long distance runner, I'm-"

"More of a short fast runner, I know," I laugh, stopping the treadmill to take some water. I take a hand, making sure my hair was still in my ponytail. It felt weird to be working out, since I hadn't been doing it as much since I started seeing Michael. I had gained a bit weight, so I had to work out. Also, I wasn't even wearing makeup, so that felt weird as well. Maddie on the other hand, I know she had been working more out than me lately, she just never really ran like that, mostly weights and such. She has a bad knee from when she once hurt it doing rugby that she had for like one day during PE.

"My knee is killing me today though," she says, getting off the treadmill, grabbing her water bottle. "I've been lying on the couch too much with Luke lately," she laughs, taking a huge drink of it. "It's going to be weird when they go on tour again."

"Yeah, when are they?" I ask, trying to catch my breath. I knew they were going on tour soon again, and it did bother me. But I had agreed on going into this relationship, so I would have to live with it.

"Three weeks," Maddie says, slightly nodding. "Any plans for your birthday?" she asks, and I shrug. When I had asked what Michael wanted to do, he was silent about it. So I didn't know.

"I don't know," I tell her as I sit down on the bench beside her. "He hasn't said what he's planning. So I don't know."

"Twenty-one, huh? Now I can get you to buy me alcohol legally," she jokes and I join her as I nod, saying a little 'I guess.'

"You have your boyfriend for that," I argue, and I see her just rolling her eyes.

"Well, he's going on tour soon. I might join them for a week or two during the tour though, that if I can get off work." I nod a bit, I don't know if I would be able to get off work to go, but it doesn't matter that much. It wouldn't change anything between Michael and I, other than that we would probably having some catching up when we were actually together. That's just something you have to learn to live with when dating a celebrity like that. "How are things between you and Michael by the way?"

"Back to normal, thank god," I tell her, nodding. "It's behind us."

"And you don't think it'll come up in the future?" Maddie asks. I know that she actually doesn't want to bring it up, but that she has to. I sigh, looking down at my feet, sighing deeply.

"I don't know. I hope not." "You're really not going to tell him? Like, ever?" I shake my head, almost feeling tears. I knew I would be able to trust him with it. I just didn't want to. And I had promised myself when I came here and started a new life that I wouldn't tell anyone new about what had happened with them, no one. That included Michael. Either he was going to accept it, or he wasn't. I hope the first.

"No." She sighs, and I know that she thinks it's stupid, but that she respect my choice. "You wouldn't tell him, would you?"

"I might not agree with your choice, but of course I wouldn't. I swear." I smile, giving her a little hug. "Now, you done here? Because we've been here for three hours." I laugh a bit, nodding as I stand up. We make our way to the locker room, neither of us taking showers. Like, seriously, the only people who take showers at fitness centers are guys, and old ladies whose boobs are down at their feet. Maddie and I make our way to her place afterwards where we could take showers. I had brought extra clothing.