Chapter 53

I woke up with the feeling of something - or someone - nibbling the skin on my neck. At first it was nice, but then I realized; Michael didn't stay the njght. I shoot up, hearing a familiar groan as my knee jumps up. I open my eyes, seeing the familiar colored hair. "Michael?" I say, smiling. "What are you doing here?"

"Happy birthday," he says through pain, making me smile. It's not like I wanted to smile at the fact that my boyfriend is in pain. I smile, crawling over to him where he's still holding his junk.

"Thank you," I say, giving his mouth a kiss. "I forgot you have a key to my apartment, you just scared me." He shrugs, smiling up at me.

"Thought it would be a nice way to wake you up," he says, taking a hand up to my cheek. I smile, pressing a kiss to his hand.

"It was. I was just surprised," I say, lying down in his arms.

"Well, I made breakfast... or I tried, okay? Don't hate me if it tastes really bad." I smile, and it's now I realize that it smells like waffles and bacon.

"Well, I was trying to get fit again... but you only turn 21 once, right?" I laugh, him nodding as he sits up. I'm about to stand up too, but he motions for me to stay put, so I do so. "Breakfast in bed? I like that." He chuckles a bit before running downstairs, the way he runs tells me that he's still in a bit of pain. He soon comes up again, two waffles on two plates with whipped cream and strawberries. On the side is other berries... and scrambled eggs and bacon.

"I made it as healthy yet delicious as I can," he says, slightly laughing as he sits down next to me, me taking the blanket over him while he holds up the tray, before placing it on his lap.

"It looks delicious, thank you," I say, placing a kiss to his lips.

"Anything for m'lady." I giggle a bit, looking at the food.

"Did you really do this?"

"Well, the berries and such was easy because that was already bought. The waffles were pre-made, and after seeing you make it, I can do scrambled eggs and bacon." I smile, kissing his cheek once again. "I hope you're hungry."

"Starving," I tell him and with that, we start digging it. I have to say, although he didn't do much, it tasted really good and I can see that he likes the fact that he cooked for me, instead of me always cooking for him. "So, you have any plans for today?"

"Well, you said you wanted to do something laid-back, so I figured we'd take it as it comes. We could just stay here all day." I smile, nodding although I don't say anything because my mouth is full of waffle.

"I do hate to break it to you, but I have work," I say, making him look at the clock.

"It's ten thirty."

"If you haven't noticed, I don't always meet early. I have to be in at one." He sighs, kissing my forehead. "You could come with me?"

"What? Come with you?"

"Be a man and don't think of the fact that it's underwear. It's actually bikinis. There're doing a bikini show in the end of February, and they want me in it. That's also why I have to get fit."

"Are you saying you're not fit?" he says, looking completely serious.

"It's my job, Michael." I sigh, taking his hand in mine. "It's not like I think I'm fat or anything, it's because I have to work out for the job." I groan leaning back. "I don't know how to explain it." He smiles, pressing his lips to mine again.

"I know your job is important to you, but... I don't like how obsessed with it you are." He groans, shaking his head. "That sounds wrong, but-"

"I get it, Michael," I say. "I am being careful, I'm not doing anything that's unhealthy. Trust me." He looks at me for a bit before he smiles at me, nodding.