The Dungeon- I Mean, Wardrobe

Logan and Patton found Roman tying the spy's' hands behind his back with a red sash. It was quite an interesting sight.

"Get off me, imbecile! I'll have the king execute you!" Spat the spy, struggling constantly. Roman cursed quietly, trying to keep the shouting man still.

Finally, he tied the sash and made the spy stand. "You'll answer our questions and maybe we'll let you go, spy!"

"Maybe? Spy?! You're insane!"

"Logan," Roman glanced at his advisor, eyes brimming with excitement, "prepare to write this all down."

"How old are you, kiddo?" Asked Patton, gently smiling.

The spy glared at him then, slowly, stopped and mumbled something.

"If you don't want to say it out loud, you can just whisper it!" Patton kept smiling. the spy leaned in and whispered. Patton nodded, taking Logan's' pencil and writing down in the notebook he had pulled out. He wrote '18'.

"So we are all about the same age." Logan commented, ignoring the spy's' glare.

Patton stepped in front of Logan, turning the spy's' attention back to him. "Could you tell us your name?"

The spy shook his head, glaring at the two men behind Patton - Roman glared back and Logan stared, indifferently. "Shan't." Said the boy, finally.

"Well, that's fine, no pressure, right? Is there something you want us to call you?"

"..."

.:*:.

"..." Virgil was hesitant. The boy who smelt of pastry was nice and this 'Logan' seemed quite passive. It was only this well dressed one he didn't really like.

"Kiddo? What can we call you?" Prompted the nice one. He had a cardigan thrown around his shoulders, which looked immensely childish.

"Uh... I guess you can call me..." Oh, what did Deceit used to call him? The name he'd have to take as king when it was his time? Anxious? Anxiously? "A-Anxiety..."

"Is that your spy name, Anxiety?" Sneered the mean one.

Virgil just frowned at him. "How did you manage to get vomit all over you?"

The mean one went red, looking down at himself when Virgil noticed a small golden crown sitting on his head. "How did you get that...?"

Logan raised an eyebrow. "What is he talking about?"

"How did you get that?" Virgil repeated, straightening, voice growing louder.

"Kiddo- Anxiety, calm down, what's wrong?"

"Only Dee can wear a crown... How did you get that? That's treason!" He was angry now, walking right up to the boy with sick all over him. "You'll get hanged for that! Take it off, now!"

The boy with the crown scowled. "I don't know who this 'Dee' is-" Virgil scoffed "-but I shan't remove my crown! It's my right!"

Virgil hissed at him and headbutted his chest hard. The rude bot stumbled with a gasp, the crown knocking onto the ground. Virgil twisted himself and took it from the floor. "I will personally order for your execution, you insolent wretch!"

"Roman, calm down!" Logan reached for his fuming friend, holding his hands out. Roman took one hand, letting his friend hoist him up.

"Give it back."

"No, I won't."

"Please, kiddo! Roman kind of needs it..." Said Patton soothingly.

"Why does he need it? Is it a prop for something?" Virgil frowned.

"Yes, it is. Could you give it back? He needs it to play Dee..." Patton improvised, hopefully.

Virgil scowled but handed back the crown. "It's King Deceit to you... Only Remus and I get to call him Dee..."

"Wait, Remus? As in Duke Remus of the Dark Realm?" Logan asked. A slow nod. He smiled briefly, writing the name down.

Roman huffed crossly, opening his mouth when there was a knock on the door:

"Sire? The king requests you and your friends to join him for dinner?"

"We'll be there in a moment, Joan!" Roman yelled through the door. He shoved Virgil into the wardrobe, pulling out a different robe. "One minute!" Then he shut the door on him, leaving Virgil in the closet. Alone. There was a clicking of a lock and after a small silence, he heard everyone leave.

Virgil grimaced, leaning back. "Dee is gonna flip so bad..." He mumbled.

.:*:.

Patton picked up Roman's' crown, which he left on the dresser, before hearing Anxiety. He pulled a sympathetic face and left.

.:*:.

Shout out to my first follower, @ToffeePanda! Thanks for that, boi ^^