1

They've been best friends since they were five. They are neighbors and their parents are also close with each other. They grow up having each other's back which makes them almost like sisters by blood. They were each others rock, someone they can come to when they're facing a hard time.

Their parents said that they are inseparable. The MinaChaeng bond is just too strong. They clicked with each other because they share the same liking. From foods to eat, genre of movie and music, games to play and also to team up against the persons they hate.

But of course there's still circumstances that makes them opposite to each other. Specially in terms of the way they dressed, style of their hairs, their attitudes and most importantly when it comes to relationships.

Mina is girly and is a shy type girl to persons she's not close with. She likes wearing dress, skirts, shorts, crop tops and also high heels. Maybe she gets comfortable with these type of clothes because of her line of work; a model.

She has a long black wavy hair which usually changes every other week, depending on the theme of her photoshoots. Mina is always beautiful but it seems like she became a different person when she's in front of the camera. Its like the shy girl inside her is being washed away by her confidence and professionalism.

When it comes to relationship, she is a serious one. She's smart but when it comes to love, she becomes a fool for it. Mina always gave her all to her every relationship because she always thought that it's finally "the one". But it only ends up on her crying her eyes out and ranting to Chaeyoung.

When this happens, Chaeyoung would be annoyed and would nag her saying that she's too kind and too serious that's why her ex-boyfriends always took her for granted and took advantage on her. But even if she's always annoyed by the repeated scenario for she don't know how many times, she'll still be there, being Mina's crying shoulder because what can she do? It's her bestfriend.

Meanwhile Chaeyoung is a boyish type and a bubbly one which makes her easy to be approached. Her friendliness almost makes her the nation's friend. She likes simple clothes, just shirts, hoodies, jeans and sneakers and she's fine. She always reasons out that being a photographer doesn't require fancy clothes for it will not affect the results of her arts.

She used to have a long hair but she said that she doesn't like it because it was too common for a girl. So she decided to cut her hair short, a bobbed cut. She has a small face and is beautiful too that's why Mina told her that whatever hairstyle she has, she can always pull it off. But Mina once told her that she became too handsome with her new hair.

Chaeyoung never had a boyfriend not because she's not ready for relationships but simply because, she's not into boys. Her parents and of course Mina, was shocked at first but they love her so much and they accepted and supported her for whatever decision she wants. It's her life anyway. Chaeyoung has ex-girlfriends, in fact she has tons of it because she changes her girlfriend like how fast she changes her clothes.

She's known for being a play girl and for not being serious to any of her relationships. For her, relationships are just fun and sex and no serious emotions should be attached. She would likely to broke up with her girlfriend if it started to be clingy or needy of more romantic stuff. It's not just her thing and she's busy taking care of her always brokenhearted bestfriend.

She hates it when Mina cries. She hates it when she see her hurt. Mina is a very loving person with a fragile heart, for Chaeyoung she didn't deserved to be hurt like that. It makes her want to punch every asshole that makes Mina felt that way.

She's overprotective of her. Because since Mina's father passed away, she promised to herself that she will protect and take care of her always.