S2. Episode eleven

Start from the beginning

"Right.." I cleared my throat and looked down slightly to see her sticking her tongue out in concentration, cutely furrowing her eyebrows as she pulled back and looked at her art. "Are you do-"

"Sh." She mumbled before leaning forward, and fixing whatever she saw was wrong. "Annnd done, look." She turned me towards the mirror and my normally regular length eyelashes looked longer, darker, and fuller. Not gonna lie.. I liked it. "Eh? Whatcha think?"

"Lowkey love it." I said and turned my head as I looked at different angles. "Wow... I see the reason now."

"Yeah. You already have long eyelashes so they just make you sexier with the dark color." I looked up at her with a smirk as she stood up and started to put up her makeup shit back.

"You think I'm sexy?" I teased and she looked down at me before rolling her eyes and starting to walk to the bathroom. "You said it."

"Yeah, don't let it go to your head." I hummed and watched her cut the light on inside of the bathroom, closing it but it only ended up pushing open.

I got up and started to the door to close it for her when I saw something I.. probably should've looked away from. Her back was to the door as she slowly dropped the silk robe, revealing her smooth tan skin that I knew too much about. I gulped as my eyes trailed down to her voluptuous-

"Yo.." I jumped and ended up slamming the door shut, turning around to see Connor looking at me with a smirk. "I saw nothing.. but the Uber is here." He said and slid the dark shades over his eyes, eventually walking out.

"Y/n?" I heard Jas call from the bathroom. "Was that you?"

"Uh yeah." I shook my head to rid my eyes of what I just saw. "You uh you left it open so I-" The door cracked back open and she peeked her head out, only part of her shoulders visible but my imagination was great. I looked down before clearing my thanks and looking anywhere but at her. "So I closed it f-for you."

"Thanks Professor." She teased out. "Are you okay? You look a little clammy."

"No I'm good I'm.." I chuckled nervously as I backed away. "I'm more than good. I'll meet you downstairs."

"Ok-" I quickly made my way out and closed the bedroom door, immediately relief wavering over me as I leaned against the door. "Shit." I sighed, my heart racing.

At the same time, Kyle walked briskly past before stopping, and slowly backtracking. "You good bro?" He asked, looking me over before pulling a beer can out of his backpack and cracking it open. "Here, have a corona, they fix everything."

"Thanks." I breathed out before taking a swig. "You're a good friend."

"Anytime, Y/nn." He said and started back down the hall.

Jesus.. I would need more than a corona to get through this trip.

-

After filling our bellies up with some good ass tacos, we made it to the Miami U party and, to say the least, I pregamed-the fuck- up.

"You already look faded." Joseph laughed out as we walked up the steps to the opened door.

"Those beers catch up fast." I huffed and rubbed my eyes to clear the blurriness but.. does that ever really help?