Episode ten

S1:Ep10 That Harper juice

-

"You're so stupid."

I tilted the beer bottle back and took three large gulps as I tried to block out the newest couples murmurs to one another.

"I'm stupid? Who locked theirselves out of my apartment? Hm?" I trailed my eyes over to them, watching Vanessa roll her eyes from her spot on Vivian's lap. "Exactlyyy. Hey Y/n, pass me a beer please." I dug into the cooler and pulled out the Coors light, tossing it to her. "Thanks sis."

"Mhm." I mumbled and stared out ahead.

We were at the first big football game of the season and I honestly dreaded being here. I just wanted to go home and go to bed for some reason. I couldn't decipher what was making me feel irritated at everything but I did my best to not let it show.

"Okay guys, round of shots before we head in." Joseph sung as he danced over to us. Usually we would have to hide drinking alcohol but the guards and officers typically focused on the entrance of the gates so I knew we were in the clear. We were each handed a shot and Jospeh grabbed himself a sprite. "Okay, here's to kicking USC's ass and showing them how Stanford gets down- Y/nn!" I hummed as I pulled the shot cup away from my lips, the alcohol already gone.

I looked around as everyone stared at me in amusement. "You were talking too much." I mumbled with a shrug before grabbing another beer and opening it. "Ok finish."

He snorted and shook his head. "To having a good time." I raised my glass briefly with everyone else before taking a swallow of my drink.

"I got a hamburger and a hot dog because I didn't know what you wanted." Loren said as she made her way over to me with two plates. I smiled silently and excepted the plate, immediately taking a bite to save myself from having to talk. "So I was thinking.." she started but my eyes landed on my sister and her.. new girl again.

Vanessa was feeding her a hot dog, giggling when some ketchup ended up on the corner of her lip. She then wiped it with her thumb and licked it off.

"So, what do you think?" I snapped my head back to Loren and saw her looking at me hopefully. I blinked slowly and tilted my head, trying to recall what she said. "Were you even paying attention?" She questioned and I accidentally looked back towards the couple which caught her attention. She followed my gaze and scoffed before standing up with a nod. "Of course."

I brought the beer bottle to my lips while still in my spot. I honestly didn't feel like chasing after her, not right now. Or at all today. I stood up with a slight stumble and I placed my hand on my forehead. "Shit," I huffed at my dizziness but I shook it off and made my way to the snack table that also had a stereo set up. I nodded along to the beat as I made myself the drink Alex had taught me. The famous Stanford Bryce Harper.

I made sure to sip it this time because I didn't need to be puking in the middle of the college section. "Aye bro?" I nodded at Jospeh as he smiled, dawning his pearly whites. "Wanna play some corn hole?"

I nodded. "Hell yeah." We walked over to the designated spot for the games and I took a little more of a sip before sitting the cup down and stretching my arms. "You're about to see why they call me the canon."

He chuckled and picked up his beanbags. "We'll see. I call first." He tossed his first one and missed, same happening with the second but he landed the third. "Heyooo!"

I waved my hand and tossed my first one and landed it square in. I smirked and threw the second one, same result. "I'll miss the third on purpose so I won't embarrass you."