Episode seventeen

S1:Ep17 and after all...

-

"Oh my God." Jasmine breathed out, gawking at the third waiter that walked past. "They all look like Edward Cullen." She grasped my shoulder and shook her head. "One of them has to be a vampire, right?"

"No dummy." I chuckled, grabbing my coffee and bringing it to my lips. "It's winter, every white person here will be pale." Our waiter, who looked exactly like Edward to Jas, walked back to our table with the coffee mug. "Hey Dean." I said and he smiled charmingly. "How's school?"

"Fucking sucks." He huffed out, refilling my cup. "I'm doing my two years then I'm done. You? How's it over in sunny California?"

I shrugged. "It's cool. Gets way hotter than it does out here though." I felt Jasmines eyes on me and I looked over, seeing her watching me expectingly. I chuckled and faced Dean again. "So D, this is Jasmine, Jasmine this is one of the few people I talked to my senior year. Mainly because he got me free bacon but eh."

He rolled his eyes before looking at Jas. "It's nice to meet you. Tell me, how are you hanging out with this nerd without being bored to death."

She laughed softly, my eyes rolling. "Hey, this nerd happens to be in a frat now."

He nodded sarcastically. "Yeah you can take Y/nn from the nerd but you can't take the nerd from Y/nn." I flipped him off and he gasped playfully. "You know what... maybe you have upgraded...to geek." I went to punch him but he was already scurrying off with a laugh.

I shook my head and grabbed my cup, looking at Jasmine just to see her staring after him. Hm..

"Okay guys, you ready?" I looked up when Vivian walked over to us with a wide smile from her separate booth with Vanessa.

I nodded and finished my coffee, sliding a twenty into the check before flagging down Dean. "Hey Jas, can you please grab me some mints while I pay? It's at the front counter." She nodded, walking over. Dean walked back over to me and nodded. "D-man, what time you get off?"

He looks down at his watch. "In the next five minutes actually, why?" I smirked and leaned forward, whispering to him while keeping my eye on Jasmine. "Really?" He whispered and turned to look at her. "Yeah actually, just let me clock out."

I nodded and handed him the check with his five dollar tip. "Ready?" Jasmine asked and I nodded as we all walked outside. Vivian and Vanessa were taking my moms Prius while I was driving my dads F-150 because I'd have to be kidnapped to be seen in a Prius. If you couldn't tell, I take trucks very seriously.

"Is aunt megs meeting us there?" I asked Vivian as she opened the door for Vanessa who still kept her eyes off of me. I didn't blame her.

"Yeah. Charlie lost her jacket so they're looking for it." I gave her a thumbs up and they slid into the car, driving away.

"Aww your cousin is coming?" Jas asked and I nodded happily.

"Yeah, I can't wait to spend the day with her." On cue, the door opened and Dean was came out with his leather jacket on, a beanie atop his head. "Still trying to be a badass?"

He popped a cigarette on his mouth with a smirk. "Still trying to have your balls drop?" I laughed sarcastically as he climbed onto his motorcycle.