Episode twenty four

S1:E24 moe problems?

-

"Chlamydia?" Vanessa questioned with a frown, raising her head up from her spot on my chest. "How many... girls did you sleep with Y/n?" I looked up at my bedroom ceiling in thought.

"Hm... it was two weeks so uh easy math, what's one times fourteen?" Her eyes widened. "Plus some threesomes so-"

"Okay damn." She shook her head. "No wonder you're burning like a motherfucker." I rolled my eyes and pushed her head back as she laughed. "It's okay, I got it freshman year too."

"I know." She raised her eyebrows. "Vivian mentioned something."

"Oh God, I told her to tell no one." She turned onto her stomach, her chin resting on her arms that were propped on my abdomen. "So.. you guys are good?"

"Yeah, it'll take time but we talked and got everything out." She nodded. "And I promised to never let another girl get between us."

She hummed and dropped her eyes. "Is that girl me?" I silently ran my fingers through her hair and she nodded again. "Listen, I understand. If us being together gets in between you and Viv, it'll suck, but we can stop. I know family is important."

"It is." I huffed and cupped her face. "But, I'll talk to Vivian about it. She's most likely already onto the next but if it helps, we'll talk." She smiled and leaned up slightly to give me a kiss. I slid my arms around her waist as she raised up more, her legs pulling up to straddle me. "Sure I have to go two weeks?" I questioned, trialing my hands down to her ass.

She moaned against my mouth before pulling back with a nod. "Yeah.. it'll hurt like hell if you don't." I groaned under my breath when she climbed off my lap and started out of my room. "I have to pee, and I'm getting a drink."

"Thirsty bitch." I mumbled playfully and her laugh echoed around the walls. I huffed and draped my arm over my eyes as I stretched my legs out, waiting for Vanessa to come back. And she did. I raised my eyebrows, my eyes still covered, as I felt her lips press against my neck, lightly enclosing around my skin. "I thought you went to pee?" I mumbled as she trailed her lips down to my collar bone. I tilted my head, her kisses feeling slightly different. Hm. "You're making these two weeks hard, Vanessa."

"Vanessa?" I froze and shot my eyes open as I moved my arm. My eyes connected with brown orbs. "She's here?!" Jasmine flung off my body. "Oh shit, are you guys back together?!"

"Yeah." I wiped my neck and felt the wet mark of where she gave me a hickie. "Dammit." The door reopened and Vanessa walked through with a wide smile that quickly dropped. "Okay babe-"

She set the Gatorade and chocolate milk down before closing her eyes softly. "I know I know." She raised her head and forced a smile. "I can see the hickie. You thought it was me?"

"Yeah" I said softly and she nodded. "Jas didn't know though, it's been like three hours."

"Yeah I'd never do that." Jasmine said quickly. "I'm not a homewrecker." Vanessa nodded again. "Sorry.."

"No, it's okay." I cocked an eyebrow as Vanessa sat down. "I trust Y/n and I sorta know you. So I know you wouldn't.. also your dads pretty hot-"

"Okay." I said with a frown, Jasmine grimacing. Vanessa giggled cutely before grabbing her chocolate milk off the counter.

"So you guys are official official now?" I pursed my lips and glanced at Vanessa who gave me a look. "Come on, Y/n, hop to it." Jas said with a smirk. "I'll see you at practice tomorrow? On time?"