Episode nine

S1:E9 Shit hit the fan

-

"Yeah... tonight's fine." I sat on the counter in the record store as I flipped through the vinyls, listening to Vivian talk to Vanessa on the phone. "We already watched a scary movie, it's my turn to pick." I huffed slightly and grabbed Continuum by John Mayer. "I mean I can.. hey Y/nn?" I raised my head and looked at Viv. "Vanessa asked if you and Loren wanna double date tonight, go see Aladdin?"

Though I've seen that movie probably five times since it's came out, I couldn't turn down a Disney movie. "Sure, I'll call Lo." She gave me a thumbs up and went back on the phone, basically cupcaking with V.

So, they hit it off. I guess they bonded over mainly being used for sex and sex only... which confuses me because I would assume they'd be rabbits by now but according to Vivian, they haven't even been in bed together.

I mean, I didn't care. I did care but I didn't care what they did. They were grown woman and could make their own decisions. I just didn't want anyone to end up hurt.

Which brings me to my own damn problems. I've been with Loren for a month now and still haven't told her about my little buddy. Every time I got around to it, I ended up being interrupted or choking. Literally, this one time I choked on my water when I tried to tell her.

Normally everyone just knew but now.. now I had to literally say it in words. I have a dick. Jesus why was that so hard?

"I'm gonna blast, I gotta catch Loren at the coffee shop." I said to Viv and hopped off of the counter, raising up the Vinyl. "Forgot my wallet in the car, I'll PayPal you." She gave me a thumbs up and wrote what I bought on a sheet of paper so she wouldn't get in trouble for it.

I slid the vinyl into my backpack before sliding into my truck and starting to the coffee shop down the road.

I planned this to be when I told her. I didn't want her to find out from someone else and think I was hiding it or ashamed of it because I wasn't. I wouldn't lie, my little dude was pretty impressive.

When I reached the cafe, I saw the car (she barely drove) parked in front so I knew she was either super tired, or sick. Or both.

I left my backpack inside of the truck and climbed out, heading into the coffee shop. I spotted her sitting by the window, typing on her laptop with two coffees in front of her. A smile plagued my lips as I quickly and quietly slid in besides her. "This seat taken?" I said in a deep voice and she jumped harshly, eyes wide.

"You're so annoying." She groaned out and slapped my shoulder. I chuckled and pecked her lips before moving to the other side of the booth to face her. "I got your favorite." I groaned happily when she pushed the coffee over to me.

"You're an Angel, thank you." I took a sip and hummed at the caramel mocha. "So, Vivian and Vanessa are going to the movies tonight and wanna double date, you down?"

She shrugged before nodding. "Sure. I'm finishing my essay now so I should be free."

I smiled and slowly nodded, feeling my palms become sweaty as the words started to reappear in my mind. Just say it. Get it over with. I breathed out nervously and raised my head to see her still typing. "Hey Loren, I need to tell you something."

She suddenly raised her head, taking off her glasses. "Oh my God.. you're pregnant?" I rolled my eyes as she giggled playfully while putting her glasses back on. "Okay, I'm sorry. I'm listening."

I rubbed down my face at her little joke that temporarily made me lose confidence to continue. "Okay uh.. so I wasn't born like most girls," I started, avoiding her gaze at all cost. "I was being with an extra chromosome which made me develop some....abnormalities. I was raised as a um as a boy until I was around seven. I started to get features of a girl and my hair was always growing and different than the boys. Then I started to get boobs and my mom took me to the doctor."