Episode eight

S1:E8 Paradise?

-

I was officially nineteen today. It wasn't much better than eighteen but hey, I was two years closer to actually being able to drink legally.

It was Friday so I still had class but the beach trip would be tomorrow and it would be for me, though I protested, Joseph insisted he had to make it for me because 'that's what good best friends do'. Still think the dude is on something.

"Dismissed, don't forget to submit your computer synopsis by eleven fifty-nine. Have a good weekend." My CS Professor said and we all stood up, shutting down our computer stations.

"Hey Y/n," I looked over my shoulder as two girls, twins, stood besides each other with smiles. "Happy birthday."

"Yeah, happy birthday." The other one said and suddenly leaned in for a hug, I furrowed my eyebrows and hugged back until I felt something slide into my back pocket. "We'll be at your beach party."

"Uh... thanks?" They both giggled and waved flirtatiously before walking away. I reached into my back pocket and pulled out a small baggie with three blue pills, a happy face on each one. "What the hell?" I breathed out and shoved it back in before anyone saw it.

As I walked out of class, I found more people greeting and wishing me a happy birthday. I didn't even know how they knew. But whatever, probably something Joseph did.

I walked into Wilbur hall and waved at the freshman's that said hi. This was getting super fucking weird. I made it to my dorm and slid the key in, pushing it open only for it to be shut against me.

"Wait!" I cocked an eyebrow when I heard Loren yell from inside. "I'm not done!"

I groaned and banged against the door. "Lo, I told you not to do this." I huffed out and used all my might to push against it and she eventually gave up, standing in the middle of the dorm with a pout. I looked around and saw streamers above my bed and balloons tied to the headboard. "Babe.." I mumbled and turned to see her holding a cupcake with a single lit candle in it.

"Happy birthday to youuu." She started to sing and I smiled softly as she walked up to me, her hazel eyes glowing with the flame. "I can't sing as good as you but haaaappy birthdaay." I chuckled and wrapped my arms around her waist. She cheesed at me and held up the cupcake. "Make a wish and hurry. These candles are cheap."

"Okay." I closed my eyes and hummed, not really knowing what I could possibly wish for. I basically had everything I could ask for. So I just wished to have an amazing school year with minimum flaws. That should be easy right? I blew out the flame and reopened my eyes to see her already taking out the candle and sneaking a bite of the chocolate cupcake. "Hey, I'm suppose to have the first bite!"

She snorted as she raised it to my lips and I took a huge chunk of it out, groaning at how good the frosting was. "Baby, you're so messy." She giggled out and I looked down to see the crumbs dropping down my lip and onto the floor. "Come here." She raised her thumb and swiped off the icing before slowly moving it to her own mouth.

"What are you- oh..." I trailed off when she wrapped her lips around her thumb, sucking off the excess frosting. I exhaled slowly, my brain turned to mush. Goddamn.

Once she finished giving her thumb a blow job, she dropped her pointer finger into the icing as she tsked. "You're so messy today, aren't you?" I raised my eyebrows when she raised her finger to the side of my neck and trailed down to my collar bone.

If she was about to do what I thought she was about to- she did it. My eyes instinctively fell shut when she brought her lips to my neck, her tongue clearing my skin of the sweet treat. "Oh my- okaay." I breathed out shakily when she enclosed her lips around my collar bone, no doubt giving me a hickie. She slowly started to back me up until I reached the bed, my knees buckling against the mattress and causing me to drop down. I looked up at her, my eyes still bugged. "You're uhm you're very... eager today."