S2. Episode two

S2:E2 reveals

-

"I'm so happy you called me for this." Vivian said giddily, taping the paper onto the Rocher hall dorms building. "I've missed our good old mischief times."

"Yeah." I stared down at the paper before tossing a few into the hall, knowing most of the students were sleeping and wouldn't see it until the morning. "To be honest.. me too."

"Sure you were mainly a goody two shoes in high school but you got lowkey evil when you were with.. uh.." she trailed off as she took off her, unnecessary, black gloves and I chuckled.

"You can say her name, she's not Voldemort." Her eyes rolled as I grabbed my backpack, nodding her to follow me. "Yes, with Reign I did.. things but it was only to seem cool. Now this, this is all me. She tried to ruin my life, I can't just let that go."

"No the fuck you cant." She said with a clap. "What's next? Dose her with some roofies and put her out on the lake with an inflatable mattress?" I frowned and gave my sister a look. "What? That's what I would do."

"Not surprised." I taped a paper to the window of a random dorm and kept walking. "But no, this is enough. Once this is out... it'll be enough suffering for the rest of her senior year. She wanted to play like we were in high school so I'm gonna play back."

Vivian laughed happily and I seriously felt like I was sibling's with the damn Joker or something.

We came up to my dorm and I pulled papers out, only to cringe back when I saw Vanessa walking out with Quincy. "Oh fuck." I looked down at the papers in my hands before shoving them into Vivian's arms.

"The hell?" She gave them back to me. "I don't want my fucking prints on them."

"Just take them!" I hissed out under my breath, seeing the pair draw closer.

"No, you!"

She shoved them back. "But Viv- heeeyy." I sung out, crossing my arms behind my back and trying to nonchalantly throw them but, of course, Quincy saw.

"You dropped your papers, Y/n." She let go of Vanessa's hand and skipped over, picking up the papers. The toddler then looked down and read over it before looking up. "Mommy, what's crack co- cocan?"

Vivian snorted and turned around to cover up her laugh while Vanessa grabbed the paper from her daughters hand. "What's this?" She read over it quickly before looking up at me.

"I- I found them. Can you believe it?" She tilted her head, her eyes not wavering. "Someone just dropped them outside of Rocher hall and I was like 'hey Viv look' and she was like 'oh wow that's-' what are you doing?" I questioned as she walked up to me slowly, gaze firmly planted on me. I truly hated it when she did this shit. "Anyways, how are you hun?"

She reached forward and pulled off my backpack, leaving me no choice but to let it go. She then ripped the zipper open and stuck her hand in, brining up the stacks of other papers. All Lisa's drug tests reports. "You happen to find these too, hun?" Shit.

I looked down for a moment before raising my head when she handed me my bag back. Her eyes were in a hard glare as she grabbed Quincy's hand, mounting, "We're talking later." And I simply nodded.

"Where we going?" Q whined as Vanessa pulled her away. "I tought we was getting ice cream with Phin."

"Another time, donut." She responded, pulling her hand. "Come on."

"I wanna stay with, Y/n!" She exclaimed before crossing her arms with a pout. "No fair, mommy."

"Quincy Sefina Moe." She demanded, pointing at her side. "Now."