Episode twenty three

S1:E23 truth spills like oil in water

-

Monday

"I'm definitely calling you again, Sarah." I said with a smirk as I leaned against the door, shirtless and clad in a some low hanging sweats.

The girls smile dropped as she scoffed. "It's Kiara." I winced as she spun around and walked out of the frat house.

Whoops.

Tuesday

"My parents are out of town.." I raised my eyebrows as I looked away from my computer at the girl who sat besides me. She had on a red 'Stanford Cheer' hoodie. "I have a hot tub."

"A hot tub?" I hummed out as I spun side to side on the wheelie chair. "You make nachos?"

...

"Oh my god, you're so big." The cheerleader moaned as she bounced on top of me, water splashing up on my chest.

I gripped her ass with one hand under the water before reaching out of the hot tub with the other hand to grab the cheesy chip off of the plate before dropping it into my mouth with a smile. She did made some good ass nachos..

Wednesday

"Has anyone seen our captain?" I heard someone call from outside of the storage room.

"Y/n, hurry up." Jasmine hissed as I buttoned my ball pants, sliding the cup in right after. I looked up at her while she re-tucked her jersey. "I shouldn't have- dammit. Everyone's gonna wonder why we disappeared at the same time ugh."

I smirked and grabbed my glove as I walked past her, my palm smacking her ass loudly. "And they'll all envy that you got a mid practice taste of Y/nn instead of them." I threw a wink over my shoulder, walking out the rest of the way as she groaned behind me.

Thursday

I sat on my bed as I drunk a protein shake, my eyes on the television as I watched the Dodgers play against the Royals. Then I felt it.

A weird uncomfortable pulling in my abdomen that made me groan. I set my protein shake down and lifted off the bed, thinking I just had to pee. But when I stood at the toilet with my pants down, I started to empty my bladder, only to stop abruptly when I felt a burning sensation.

"Oh fuck." I winced, the pain in my stomach growing. I tried to pee again but got the same result but ten times stronger. What the hell was this??

Friday

"Yep." The Doctor raised her head from the folder of paper with a sympathetic smile. "You have chlamydia."

"Ha! Fuck.." I glared at Joseph who raised his hands, small snickers still leaving his mouth.

"Yeah, you've either been having unprotected sex or oral sex with someone who has it.." I nodded slowly and scratched the back of my head. I had an STI... what the fuck. "Luckily it's common and curable. I'll have you set up to take antibiotics twice a day for two weeks, and no intercourse until I clear you, got it?" I frowned before nodding. "Good." She wrote something down on a half sheet slip of paper before handing it to me. "Go to your nearest pharmacy and pick up your medications, should be ready within two hours."

I stood up with Jospeh, pulling my sweats off my junk a bit. "And remember." She pointed at me. "No sex.. you'll either give it to someone else or get yourself in more serious issues."

"Yes ma'am." She nodded and opened the door for us, turning down the opposite hall. "I bet it was Sarah." I huffed out.

"You mean Kiara?" He teased and I shoved him as he laughed. "Bro that's fucking crazy, can't believe you have Chlamydia... who's been sucking your dick?"