Episode five

S1:Ep5 visits from little guy

-

A few weeks have gone by since that night with Joseph and his friends. Needless to say, after much skepticism, they became really close friends of mine quickly.

I spent majority of my time either at school, at practice, or just hanging in Jospeh's room while we played games to wind down the day. It was extremely different than what I was use to but I liked it.

I made sure to stay on top of my game in school while also letting myself have fun. It was tough, but worth it. Like now, I was 'studying' in the library.

"Stop," Loren mumbled when I kept poking at her cheek with the eraser of my pencil. I smirked and leaned forward, blowing into her ear gently until she groaned and turned to face me. "Ach du lieber Himmel! What?"

I smiled innocently. "Hi." I stated simply. She gawked at me and I laughed, covering my mouth to keep myself quiet. "What was it you said just then in German? It sounded real angry."

"Y/n," she whined and turned back to her notebook. "I have a test tomorrow."

"Okay," I mumbled and looked back down at my notes. "I'll let you study."

"Thank you." She mumbled back. I read over the notes I already read over thirty five times and felt myself start to slip into boredom. I didn't have another exam for about two weeks so practically everything that needed to be studied was already studied. I tapped my foot slowly before getting an idea.

I made sure Loren was deep into studying before I grabbed my hydro flask and slowly moved it behind her head. I knew the water was freezing cold so I slowly tipped it over and watched the stream trickle out and drip into the back of her shirt. She gasped loudly and shot forward, the table making a loud bang from the contact of her knee which got everyone's attention.

An abrupt laugh left my lips and I dropped my head on the table to keep my face out of view. "Holy sh-shit." I wheezed out, holding my stomach.

The back of my hoodie was suddenly grabbed and I was lifted up to face her angry stare. "What the hell do you want, Y/ln? Do you know how cold that was?" I smiled at how adorable she looked with her glasses at the tip of her nose.

I pushed them up slowly and whispered, "I just wanted your attention."

Her furrowed eyebrows relaxed as she trailed her grasp from the back of my hoodie to the front, right in front of my neck. She pulled me closer and I felt the air around us suddenly turn warm. "Well now you got it, what are you going to do with it?"

My mouth opened and closed like a fish while she displayed a small smirk, her eyebrow cocking. "You are not as shy as you seem." I breathed out. Her head tilted and I shook mine. "What do you want me to do with it?" When her gaze dropped to my lips, I nodded and had the same idea. "Good to know." The nerves started to take over my body and I watched her throat contract in a gulp, letting me know she was as nervous as I was.

It's not like it was my first kiss, it wasn't. But I also haven't kissed a girl since sophomore year.. that's three years of no lip action, I was practically a lip virgin again.

I saw her eyes flick back up to mine and I decided that was her giving me the go ahead. So I went ahead.

I moved my head forward and tilted to the right, only for her to turn the same way and cause us to end up bumping into each other harshly.

"Ouch."

"Shit." I hissed and held my forehead. I opened my eyes and saw her holding her nose. "Sorry I- I thought you would turn left."