Episode twenty one

S1:E21 new and improved.. Or whatever

-

Thanksgiving break came and left and now, sadly, it was back to work time. December meant finals were approaching and I had to push everything out of my head to make sure I was prepared. That meant no Vivian mess, shelving my parents, and only having to face one more obstacle.

I gripped the pen between my fingers when her lips enclosed around my neck for the twentieth time. A turned on nineteen year old girl was my obstacle. I knew I should've just went to the library but nooo, I'm a goddamn sucker for the girl and I do whatever she wants.

Her hands slid around my bare stomach as she trailed her lips up to my jaw, kissing along the area while her hands then slipped into my sweats. "Vanessa," I groaned out, trying to keep my mind clear and on the notes on my computer. "Finals is next week." She hummed and simply started to stroke me through my briefs.

"You've been at it for three hours now, babe. Let me relax your mind." She whispered before softly laying me back on the bed. Pushing my computer to the side while giving me a longing kiss.

She then kissed down my body, her lips spending more time on my lower abs as her fingers undid my drawstring. I bit my lip harshly when she lightly palmed me through the sweats, then started to slip them down my legs along with my briefs. She let them stay around my knees as she looked at my semi erect shaft, resting on my stomach.

I watched as she slid her hand up my thigh, lightly grabbing me. A chill racked my body, my eyes following her every movement. After licking her four fingers, she slid them up my shaft slowly, almost painfully slow.

My head automatically fell back on the bed, my forearm covering my eyes as she started to stroke me.

Goddamn was this really happening right now? I prayed that if this was a dream, I didn't ever wake up. Then, to make this dream more surreal, I felt her lips wrap around my tip with her tongue flattened.

I moved my arm and grabbed the pillow, laying it under my head as I watched her. She cranked her hand expertly at the base, her head bobbing rhythmically. I leaned up slightly and pushed her hair back, taking the bundle into my right hand.

She did some technique that was a swirling-slash-sucking motion and my breath hitched. "Shit." I mumbled and she looked up slightly with a proud smirk before getting back to work. By now I was fully hard and painfully throbbing in her mouth to keep myself under control. She pulled me out of her mouth and took a breather, her tongue trailing the veins alongside my shaft.

God I should really be studying right now but fuck. I've got my Law cross exam and the CS presentation and- oh my fucking God, is that her throat? I dropped my eyes back down and sure enough, she was deepthroating the fuck out of me.

"Vanessa.." I hummed, dropping back onto the pillow as her nose bumped against my pelvis before she slowly raised, hallowing her cheeks just to swirl her tongue around my head. My stomach started to have butterflies and the wash of pleasure nearly drowned my senses completely. "I'm gonna cum." I breathed out and started to lift her head so she could move. To my surprise, she simply grabbed my hand off of her head and intertwined them.

My mind instantly went into 'wife this bitch up' when she started to throat me faster and deeper. The feeling of the wind leaving my body sent me spiraling as my stomach pulled and the ropes of sperm shot out and coated her mouth. "Fuck," I groaned, seeing stars as I sunk down onto the bed breathlessly I looked down and saw her swallowing my cum with ease before wiping her bottom lip of the excess cum with her pointer finger, then licking it off. I think I'm in love.