S2. Episode eleven

(Outfit)

(Outfit)

S2:Ep11 Party Time

-

After a long ass nap, I took a quick shower and started getting ready for the night. I made sure to check the weather and it was going to be eighty degrees (26 c°) tonight. At night. Miami was something different.

So, knowing the weather, I made sure to wear loose and airy clothes that still made me look good.

"Bruh, not to be gay or whatever.." I looked up as Joseph leaned into the room while I sprayed on some old spice. "But those shorts defo highlight your print." I looked down with a chuckle as I adjusted the shorts but it didn't really do much. "Those Miami U girls are gonna tear you to shreds."

"Shut up." I laughed out, grabbing my black yin yang dad hat and pulling it on. "Is everyone ready?"

"No, guess who's the only one taking forever." He said and we both answered at the same time. "Jasmine."

"I'll rush her, she just takes her makeup too serious." I sighed out before walking out of the room and going to her door that was already cracked. "Yo Jazzy," I said with a knock.

"It's open!" She called and I pushed it open, immediately spotting her in her silk rode, sat in front of one of those mirror things that had the bright ass light all around the edges. She looked at me from the mirror and smiled before focusing back on her mascara. "You look nice."

"Thanks pretty." I said before sitting on the edge of her bed and watching her nearly poke her eyes out to get the black stuff on her lashes. "I don't get it, what does that even do?"

"This?" She asked as she held up the stick and I nodded. "Come here." She said and scooted over, patting the bench.

"Mm nah." I shook my head and she rolled her eyes. "I don't want that stuff."

"Don't be such a guy, come here." Grumbling, I reluctantly stood up and made my way over to the suede bench, sitting down as she turned to face me. "Are you wearing your contacts?"

"Yeah, can you tell?" She hummed with a shrug as she turned me to face her.

"They make your eyes lighter.. either that or you're feeling lighter." I tilted my head in confusion as she dipped the mascara into the bottle before leaning closer to me, softly grabbing my face.

"What do you mean 'feeling lighter?" I questioned as she looked at my eyes.

"I mean like- look up- happier or more free feeling. It's something we were learning about in social psych the other day." I hummed and stared up at the ceiling as she used the brush shit on my eyelashes. Could she be right? Was I feeling more happy since I've been here? If so.. could.. she be the reason? "Or it could just be your contacts, I tend to read more into things than I should." She then added just as I started to lose myself in my thoughts.