S2. Episode nine

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Yup, hop hop everybody!" Coach called out and we all carried our bags to the locker rooms, so happening to cross paths with the softball team.

"Oh lookie here, it's the traitor." Ash said teasingly. "With her traitor best friend." Jospeh rolled his eyes before stealing a kiss from his girlfriend who immediately shut up and melted in his grasp.

I chuckled at them before waiting for the rest of them to pass, Jas ending up being the last one to walk out. "Ugh." She mumbled and tried to walk past me but I grabbed her forearm and pulled her back. "Let me gooo."

"Nooo." I said, imitating her tone and keeping ahold of her arm. "Say hi to me."

"No." She said with a pout and I tilted my head.

"Why not?" I whispered and leaned back against the wall.

She looked away before kicking her toe into the ground. "Because, you left."

"Yeah but I'm here now, aren't I?" I said with my eyebrows raised and she nodded softly, still pouting. "Okay so smileee." She rolled her eyes and I poked at her cheeks before she finally smiled and giggled softly. "Thank you, pretty."

"Whatever." She raised her head when her coach, my prior coach, called her out. "I have to go.. can you come over this weekend?"

"For what?" I teased and she huffed. "Kidding, I'll bring pasta." She clapped before throwing her arms up happily and wrapping them around my neck. Chuckling, I wrapped mine around her slender waist and rocked up side to side. "You coming to my first game?" I mumbled against the side of her head.

"Of course, bubs." She said back before rubbing my back softly. "Are you still number six?" She asked, pulling back.

"No, it was already taken so I chose something else." She raised her eyebrows and I winked before starting to back away. "Go practice."

"Tell me." She whined out.

"No, go." I said, snorting when she groaned dramatically while I turned and walked into the weight room. "Is today leg day?" I asked as I grabbed a Gatorade and took a sip before tossing it onto the cup holder of the treadmill.

"Yup. Two miles then leg sets!" Coach called out and I sighed before pressing start, gearing up to take on these two miles. I knew my legs would be a bitch after this.

-

Knowing it was Friday and Quincy was with Vanessa, I decided to pay them a visit. Ness and I haven't completely been hanging out to often since her spring term exams started. Of course I respected her wishes and let her focus but I missed my little rascal.

"Y/nn!" She exclaimed once I walked into the apartment with two ice cream cones. "I miss you!"

"I missed you too," I squatted, wincing at the pain in my thighs but, nonetheless, I wrapped my arms around her before pecking her forehead and pulling back. "I brought strawberry cones."

"Yay, you my favorite." She hummed out and took the ice cream, happily licking it as I stood back up.

I smiled at my girlfriend and help up the plain vanilla cone. "Didn't forget about you."

"Awe," she took the ice cream before leaning forward, softly connecting our lips. "Thanks baby."

"Mhm." I hummed out before sitting on the bar stool, grabbing a granola bar from my pocket and opening it. "So, I have a game this Saturday, you coming?"

"Sure." Vanessa said and leaned back against me. I wrapped one arm around her waist and rested it on her stomach, just basking in our moment. "We should go out this weekend, all of us."