05 | What's Your Name?

<Juvia>
Huh? Where am I? Why am I so tired?
My eyes peered around the room and I sat up from the bed. "A blazer?" I touched the sleeve of a blazer that happened to layer after the blanket.

"Oh you're awake." Gray-sama turned towards me, beaming a smile. Of course, my heart took the blow and I start to blush.

And without realizing the time!

"Ah! What time is it!" I bolted from the covers and the blazer slid off the bed.

"I'm terribly sorry!" I picked it back up and tried to pay it down to get rid of the impurities and dust that I just tainted it with.

"It's fine, don't worry about the blazer." Gray-sama took it from my hands and placed it on the bed. "You've been sleeping for an hour." He said so casually. "It doesn't matter if you're late now." He added.

"But Juvia will get scolded by sensei..."

Gray-sama started to laugh, keeping his voice quiet.

"I'll just say you were helping me with things." He brushes his hand.

I didn't know that Gray-sama was that kind of guy who would lie!

"A person that deceives?!" I questioned with worry.

"Do you want to be scolded in front of everyone?" He poked at my side. "It'll be fine if he knows that you were with me. Take this note then if you're worried. I signed it so everything will be okay." Gray-sama assured.

When I took the note from his hands as he handed it to me, he stared into my eyes.
I swallowed back my embarrassment.

"For the times that always seem to get in the way of our introductions, I haven't caught your name." He said.

I have forgotten to give him my name!

"My name is Juvia Lockser." I bowed and he lightly chucked.

"Nice to meet you." He said back. "You already know who I am right?"

I nodded my head.

"I'll call you Juvia-san Is that alright?

"Are you sure?"

He began to laugh again. "Look you don't have to be so formal with me."

"Sorry.." I apologized.

"Well, I'll be going first then, bye bye, Juvia-san." He teased on his way out.

Okay, Juvia' heart just melted.

When I left the infirmary, I headed to the class that I was supposed to be present in. I wonder is this small piece of paper with just a few words would satisfy the teacher for an excuse.

I slid the door also my open to find myself in a harsh predicament. The teacher's demonic expression, with his eyes piercing at me.

"Lockster, you're late!" He exclaimed as I walked in. He eventually walked over to me asking for an explanation.

"J-Juvia was helping Gray-sama with something..." I held up the note and looked down. Will he believe it..? Will he see through the lies?!

"Fine." Sensei look the slip and places it on his desk. "Hurry up and grab your seat."

Gray-Sama was right!

Sensei began class again but before we switched units. I heard my name said more than once from my classmates.

"Why would he need her help?"

"She must of forged his signature."

"Seems like she ones of those sluts after our Gray.

Why didn't the teacher as what they were doing?"

"Should we ask Gray-"

My weak self devoured me, the haunting whispers just like middle school, just like every school. I could never withstand the fatal blows of such hurtful words! Why do I feel so alone?

"You guys are so irritating!"

A guy with whitish hair stood up against the class. The teacher turned and questioned why he interrupted his lesson.

"I'm surprised that you didn't even notice."

The teacher didn't speak after that.

Then he turned to the class and spoke out, "stop making false accusations, if spreading rumors will satisfy you, then you're nothing but idiots. Tsk, I pity all of you."

Someone who actually stood up for me. Who was this man who seemed so heroic?