29 | Triumph

<Juvia>
Nervous as I was, I walked towards Gray-sama about to congratulate him however a flock of girls surrounded him suddenly.

"You were so cool out there!"

"You and Natsu-kun are a great duo!"

All these flirty comments on the game weren't recognized by them at all. The team all laughed at each other instead, complimenting each other. The captain high-fived everyone and praised them for their great team work.

"Hmmm? Aren't you going over to Gray?" Levy asked me. "Chickening out?"

"N-no, Juvia was about to but...."

She nodded despondently as we both looked at the crowd of girls. Then, she grabbed Cana and whispered into her ears. Cana gasped while nodding her head as she looked at me with sparkling eyes.

"Go get him!" She said with a proud hand gesture. In all embarrassment, Cana and Levy ran towards the hungry wolves of girls and grabbed ahold of both sides of Gray-sama's arms.

"You're coming with us." Levy said, "sorry ladies, he's with us."

"W-wait what are you two doing?" Their sudden actions startled Gray as they dragged him closer to me.

When Gray was brought over to me, the girls behind him glared at me. I never knew how scary girls could be especially when they're in a group as big as that.

"Congratulations!" I shouted with panic. "You were great out there."

"Huh? Uh-yeah. Thanks." He patted my head with slight awkwardness.

My heart raced and I looked up at him. A proud man like him doing something like this.
I was fluttering, it feels like a dream!

"We have the pole tower after, you're coming to watch right?" He asked without looking at me.

"Y-yes! Juvia is going." I answered.

"Great. Look forward to it. The Red team has never failed before and this will be another win!" He playfully joked, finally meeting my gaze.

"Hahaha." I giggled, "Juvia knows you can do it. Uh- I mean that I know you all can do it." I corrected myself.

"Yeah." He nodded his head, "well, I have to go change. See you later." He waved and ran off with other members of the team.

"Well?" Levy-chan hung on me once he left.

"Did you s-see that? Gray-sama..." I couldn't contain my joy and they squealed.

"I know! He patted your head!" Levy exclaimed, "awwww you guys are such a lovely couple!"

"Shhhhhh." I closed her mouth with my hand, "it's not like that!l

"Let's hurry now." Cana intruded, "those girls don't look too happy. Levy, stop trying to provoke them."

All of us turned around and the girls had declared war on us. "Runnnnn!" Levy shouted with laughter erupting from her.
••••••
<Natsu>
"Oi, Gray, Erza's calling." I told him.

"What does she want?"

"Not sure." I replied with a shrug.

"What great help." He sneered at me and left.

"Damn... Bad attitude always." I clicked my tongue and watched him go.

When I was about to head over to the field I so Sting and Rouge walking by with Yukino.

"Natsu-San!" Sting enthusiastically waved. "How's it on your end?"

"Fine I guess." I spoke, "I'm not supposed to talk to the enemy team."