45 | Sports and Club Festival

<Juvia>
I never thought I would have to face this kind of decision, so early in my life...
I stare at the black bulletin board in the lobby of the entrance way. Everyone passing by and taking a quick glimpse but, only a few stayed like me to look.

"Hahaha, Juvia. I've never seen such a serious expression like that." Levy giggled.

"I have to make sure that I don't make the wrong decision." I glare intensely at the club and sports flyers, illuminating with colors of all sorts.

Then I felt a hand on my back.
"The volleyball team would love to have you." I turned around to see Lucy gleaming, "check us out at the sports fair today." She insisted.

With the incident that happened a few days ago, it's reassuring to know that Lucy is doing fine. Even if she has to force a bit of herself, her complexion has gotten healthier.

"Of course, I will stop by." I nodded with a smile.

Levy poked the side of my cheek and giggled.

"Ah! We should try out together! I did track last year for spring but I ended up not liking it." Levy hung her arm on my shoulder. "Non-athletic clubs are fun too!"

"Hah? Signs ups?"
I heard Natsu talking loudly at the entrance of lobby. He had a black duffle bag with Magnolia's popular sports brand.

"Good morning Natsu." I greeted him.

"What's up?" He gleamed.

Lucy glued onto Natsu and wrapped her arm around his. I still don't even have the courage to do that with Gray-sama in public... ah! I'm so jealous!

"If you're interested in sports this year, I heard the swim team is looking for some newbies. Especially after half of the 3rd years on the team left." Natsu brought up.

"Swimming? Hmm. I'm actually quite good in water." I thought about it and actually liked it.

Both Lucy and Levy exchanged glances. I wondered what they were secretly doing but, I could of been my imagination.
Then the bell rings.

"See you guys around!" Lucy and Natsu headed off in the direction of the locker rooms.

"Bye bye." Levy waved.

I dropped my arm to my side and watched as club members walked through the school halls and back outside.

Last year, I really never had the chance to become well-rounded with the school and sports was never a thought. Of course, the Fairy Tail club actually became a volunteer program this year so of course that's still on my list.

"Shall we go J-chan?" Levy held my hand.

"Juvia is ready!"
••••••
At the fair, it was an overwhelming scene with so many students accumulated all at once! So many new faces too. It was rather crowded but we weren't swept away by it.

"Come join the Judo club!"

"Display your artistic creativity with the art club!"

"Tennis team looking for new recruits!"

"I don't know where to start." I made sure not to get lost while holding Levy's hand. It wasn't long until people approached us with gazing enthusiastic smiles.