46 | Sudden Dreams

<Juvia>
"I can't believe that I'm actually going join the swim club!" I said to myself, blissfully strolling down the halls of the school with Levy who was still looking at some club flyers in her hands.

With so many clubs at this school, the athletic recruitments were held outside and clubs like history and music were indoors.

"I don't know what I should do J-Chan! It's my second year and I don't just want to be a bookworm again." She sighed and grabbed my arm.

"You still have time throughout the school year, don't worry so much about it now." I assured.

"Says the person who just joined a club." She sighed and rolled her eyes, "maybe joining an athletic club would be best."

Strolling down the halls together, a couple of girls standing outside a classroom watched Levy and I and whispered amongst themselves. I heard my name and Gray-sama's name being thrown around.

I thought they would cause some trouble just like the girls from last year but when we walked passed them, they bowed their heads.

"Freshman." Levy said while I inspected their uniforms, "I feel so powerful."

"I wonder what they were talking about. I heard my name, how do they know me?"

"J-chan, you're popular now remember? You're dating the Ice King Vice President. They probably have siblings that talk about him and came to this school just for him." Levy explained, "Fairy Tail club gets a lot of publicity and that's why our school is popular."

"That's understandable." I nodded my head as we continued to walk and pass other friends we knew on the way.

"Isn't there an archery club? Maybe Levy-Chan should try that out instead." I went back to the previous conversation.

"Perhaps that can be a choice. They have a demo this afternoon so I'll look into it." She nodded her head.

"If you learn properly, maybe you'll be able to hit the bulls-eye on Gajeel's heart." I teased.

"You're such a romantic now J-Chan, you're so cute." Levy-Chan giggled while clinging to my arm.

Walking down the hall, we happened to see my beloved Gray walking towards us while talking with Gajeel.

"Speak of the devil." Levy grinned, "they've been busy this week themselves. You can ever see their dark circles from here, especially Gray." Levy squinted her eyes with a tease.

"My Gray-Sama is perfect regardless." I shyly pouted, "maybe it's Gajeel that you're talking about."

"Hmm?" Levy-Chan made a weird expression and raised her brows, "hey, have you've called Gray-kun without honorifics yet?"

"What?"

"I'm guessing that's a no. Come on, you've been dating for awhile now, let loose." Levy grinned.

"I want to but even I find it difficult." I sighed.

"Just follow after me, okay?" Levy straightened her back and I confusingly looked over. She took serious inhale and then exhaled with confident eyes.

"Gajeel!" She thrusted her arms up in the air and ran towards Gajeel and Gray-sama.

She clung to his arms and stood on her tippy-toes to kiss his cheek. I immediately blushed from how outgoing she was.

"Hey pipsqueak." He patted her head and pinched her cheek.

Distracted from them, I finally managed to make eye contact with Gray-sama who gave a slight smile.