22 | Locked away

<Juvia>
I thought it wouldn't get any worse than it had already but, the lights were cut. They had turned it off from the outside and I was left alone to deal with it.

My bag.
They took my bag which had my phone too. My breathing became uneven as so many things bombarded my thought. It seems that I'm always facing these kinds situation.

But that's not the only thing. It's dark in here.

My heart started to race and I hugged my legs so tightly I couldn't breathe. I was too frightened to do anything. It was dark and eerie and I didn't want to deal with it.

"Someone...please help me." I shouted out.
••••••
<Levy>
I happened to walk into Gray-kun while I was heading to my next class.

Gray-kun had a heart-patterned folder in his hand, as he had asked for Juvia.

"Unless you want to give this to her, she left it."

A smirk came across my face and I tried to hide it, "hehe, you give it to her yourself."

"I'm good." He refused.

"Hahaha, why not?"

"Here." He ignored me.

"If that's the case then, uh. She was with some girls before we went our separate ways. Doesn't she have the same class as you for the next exam? I saw it on the poster outside the classroom."

"Then I'll give it to her then."

"What's even in that folder."

"Don't wanna know." Gray waved it.

"Here, give it to me."

I took the folder and peeked into it until I saw numerous neatly written notes all over the papers. I burst into laughter when I saw Gray's name on the inside part of the binder with a heart around it. As I was about to take a phot of it, Gray-kun took the folder from my hands and left.

"B-bye!" I waved as I held in my laughter.
••••••
<Gray>
I waited in the class for Juvia and I saw Erza walk in with a face of indifference. She spotted me and came my way.

"You seem content." Erza pointed out.

"Well, I'm not worried about this exam."

"Heh... Well that's what Natsu said."

"And?"

"He failed math. That idiot shouldn't have stayed out at the arcade." She sighed, "well at least it's only math for now."

"Well? What does he have next?"

"I think science."

We both stared at each other a shook our heads with a slight smile, "he's hopeless. That hot-head." I said.

The teacher finally arrived and closed the door behind him. "Alright, get into your testing seats. All phones away, no talking."

"See yeah." Erza patted my back.

"Good luck."

"Hah, I don't need it." She stuck out her tongue.

As soon as they were passing out papers, I had forgot to give Juvia her folder. I scanned around to see that she wasn't here. Did she skip? No, she wouldn't, not for this.

That's odd.
••••••
After an hour, the exam was over and Juvia still hasn't once made an appearance. Then, I saw Natsu passing by the door.