17 | Prince and Princess

<Juvia>
The following morning, I filled Levy-chan about our plans to hopefully clear up the tension between Natsu-San and Lucy-San.

"So we're going to mend Natsu and Lu-chan back like a knot?" Levy made an eye at me and sighed. "I'm worried about Lu-chan too but, we shouldn't get involved, you understand that right?"

"Juvia is well aware but I just wants to help even if it's intervening into someone else's own affairs."

"Ah, J-chan you're so kind!" Levy hugged me and beamed a smile. "Thank goodness the student council was able to veto your transfer." She brought up. "Those fangirls are crazy."

"It must of been a tough battle on their part." I laughed, "I'm happy that others stood up for me."

"Listen." Levy became serious, "remember that there are people out there that care about you okay? You're never alone, because you have us alright?"

"I am thankful that I have made faithful friends."

"Good. Now with that settled, how are we going to get Lu-chan and that fireball back together?"
•••••••
<Lucy>
I don't know why but recently Juvia-San and Levy have been acting weird ever since yesterday morning. Today during studies, they kept glancing over at me while I was reading.

Suddenly, my phone rang. Looking at the screen, Juvia's icon popped up and I answered it.

"Hello?" I greeted with confusion.

"Lucy-San?"

"Yes?"

"Juvia was hoping that we could get together and go to the amusement park after school, it's Friday."

"Amusement park?"

"Yes."

"What's your definition of, we?"

"Lucy-San, Levy-chan, and Juvia."

"Oh, okay then." I agreed.

"Really!?" Her voice grew in excitement.

"Sure, why not. I need a good breather." I sighed with a smile on my face.

"Alright, after school it is."

"Okay, I'll meet you at the station." I responded.

"Great! Okay, goodbye for now."

"Yup."

She hung up the phone and then I saw her and Levy-chan scurry out of studies. As I was dumbfounded by what just happened, I thought about why they couldn't just ask in person.
••••••
<Juvia>
After school, Levy-chan and I were waiting at the central station as we decided to take the bus to the amusement park.

We changed out of our uniforms beforehand and Levy chose to wear a cute yellow frilled dress as I wore a white t-shirt with blue shorts.

"Where is she?" The bus is about to arrive." Levy whined as she played with the silver keychain attached to her mini purse.

"Something happened?" I suggested, "maybe just running late".

In that moment, Lucy-San was walking towards us, a faint smile but she was still clinging to a forced attitude. I guess she really didn't want to hang out this afternoon.

"Lu-chan!" Levy waved her down and jumped on her back when she came over.

Lucy-San with her big melons wore a blue t-shirt v-neck revealing her cleavage and a short black skirt flattering her silky smooth thighs.

Juvia! Stop staring! She had no mercy for what she wore! Probably because of Natsu-San...

"Thanks for inviting." She hooked her arm around Levy's.

"Juvia is glad you agreed to come." I conveyed as she reached out for my arm too.

"Well? Come on then." Levy said with joy and dragged us all onto the bus.

According to our plan, the guys have already arrived at the amusement park thirty minutes ago. Gray-sama, Natsu-san, as well as Gajeel. On our way, we'll surprisingly bump into one another and break off.
••••••
"Lu-chan, J-chan! Over here." Levy-chan grabbed our hands and tugged us along to the short line that we didn't know of.

Looking up it was an enormous white painted roller coaster with multiple loops.

"Um, I'm not sure about this. How about you Juvia?" Lucy-san glanced over with worry.

"Don't be such a baby." Levy-chan stuck out her tongue and Lucy laughed.

"Alright, Juvia will have to conquer her fears. I will try it f you do." I said to Lucy-san.

"Look! We're next!" Levy brought up without a second for us to really make sure we wanted to ride it.

"Yeah..." I gulped.

"Well then." Lucy placed her hand on my shoulders, "it's now or never."

"Yes..." I agreed.

The drop was a different story. The twists and turns shook my organs, I thought they were going to spew out of my mouth.

I sat on the bench and held my stomach, feeling the urge to vomit.
Our plan was that we were supposed to ride a few attractions to seem normal and then run into the boys but Levy took it farther than I thought. Or maybe she forgot what our goal was.

"You alright?" Lucy handed me a water bottle and patted my back. "I'm not good with roller coasters either." She laughed with me.

"That was just the first one." Levy voice raised.
"We're going to ride-"

"Oi."
Looking behind us, Gajeel waved his arm and spotted us. "What's up?" He asked causally and the others straggled behind.

"Heyyy!" Levy ran over and hugged Gajeel and he swung her around and exchanged kisses.

"What are you doing here?" She asked, playing the part. So she didn't forget at all! She just really likes torturing us...

I waved at Gray-sama who was beside Natsu-san, and he nodded his head.

"N-Natsu..." I could see Lucy trembling as she spoke and hid herself behind me, looking the other way.

"Salamander wanted to bet on who was going throw up on the Super Sonic." Gajeel said.

"Oh! I wanna go!" Levy-Chan thrusted her arm in the air.

"Why don't we go together?" I suggested and Gajeel agreed, making a face at the other two.

"Why not? Might as well since we're all together right?" Gray-sama looked over at me.

"Yeah, it'll be fun." Natsu commented, trying to find Lucy's gaze.

However, Lucy kept quiet and nodded her head.
Levy and Gajeel, Gray-sama and I all glanced at each other with sly expressions.

Time to execute, Operation: Prince and Princess. Yes, it took me awhile to figure out a clever name.