32 | Cosplay Cafe

<Juvia>
"Awww! J-chan, you're so cute!" Levy-chan circled around me taking photos on her phone. Lucy re-arranged my white bonnet and smiled.

"You're heading over to the haunted house, aren't yeah?" Levy asked Lucy while nudging my arm. "We'll be there after we're done with our shift."

"That's great! I'll make it extra scary!" Lucy teased me. "Alright cool, you're all set." Lucy glanced up and down and gave me a thumbs up. "The best way to get a crowed is to act all cutesy, okay?" Lucy whispered in my ear.

"Always works" Levy agreed. "I'll teach you, I'm a pro."

"Huhh, excuse me?" Gajeel popped up out of nowhere and tickled Levy from behind.

"I didn't mean me. HAHAHA." She tried to escape his hands while laughing.
"L-let me explain! HAHAA-"

"Fine." Gajeel released Levy and waited for an answer, "so?"

"What I meant to say is that Lucy and I used to do that during middle school festivals." She confessed. "B-but that was before we met you guys!"

"Ah-I see." Gajeel nodded his head, "let me guess, giving tips to vulnerable Juvia?" He looked over at me.

"Just for the public guest!" Levy pouted, "the extra money goes to the school anyways!"

"I get it, I get it. But," Gajeel warned, "if any of them touch you, I'm gonna start swinging."

"R-right." Levy said.

"Don't worry Gajeel, Juvia will make sure to keep Levy safe!" I assured.

"Thanks." He smiled, "I'm counting on you."
•••••
For the first 10 minutes once the doors were opened, people flooded into the classroom. People of different years, parents and friends. There was even ones from other schools with their different uniforms.

"J-chan, your table has been seated." Mira nudged my arm. "Remember to smile!"

"R-right!"

I quickly grabbed menus and walked over to my table. "Hello, my name is Juvia and I will be serving you guys today."

They looked at the menu and nodded their heads, "I'll take the Raspberry ice slush." A second year spoke.

"I'll take the Water Slicer drink." The two girls order.

"Alright, Juvia will put those in!"

I quickly changed directions and went behind the curtains, revealing the class mini kitchen.

"So? What do you need? Levy asked."

"Juvia needs a Rasberry Ice Slush and a Water Slicer."

"Coming right up!" Levy gleamed.

"Juvia! You have another table." Lisanna peeked her head through.

"T-thank you!" I hurried out and greeted the table. Two couples wearing a uniform from Clover Town.

"Hello." They said.

"Hello, I will be your server today."

"You look familiar." One of them inched in and read my name tag. "J-Juvia? Like... Juvia Lockser?"

"Y-yes." I nodded my head.

"No way! Do you remember me?"

When I looked closely, I knew who it was. One of the girls that used to bully me in middle school.

"You're talking about that Juvia? The one during the Jupiter game?" The guy lit up.

"Yeah, that girl!"