02 | Senpai

<Juvia>
During the class break which was thirty minutes after the first two classes, Levy had begun to introduce me to every nook and cranny of the infamous school.

"This is the Library." Levy spoke quietly as we entered through the doors. What I witnessed was like no other!

"Whooaa!" I peered around in amazement. "T-this is for students?!" I was in awe of the red wood shelves that supported numerous books. It seemed so unreal, the couches, and maroon glazed chairs, tables and computers. H-how much did they pay just for this library!
••••••
"This is the cafe, you can eat lunch in here, classroom, or outside. Normally, during the fall and spring the cafe is packed. Summer is when people eat in the court yard. In the winter, most of them stay in the classroom." She explained.

"Really? Even outside?" I questioned.

"Yeah, cool right? There's picnic tables and benches outside. Some people eat on the roof but that's if you don't get caught by a teacher. Usually, it's quiet up there and rarely anyone goes up there because it's off limits to students anyways."

"Juvia can understand why." I nodded my head.

"So, do you have any questions? Anywhere else you want to check out? She asked.

"I have always been interested in sports here. Juvia heard rumors that the volleyball team is famous." When I researched this school online, so many tabs were about the school sports, mainly volleyball.

"Our school is ranked 2nd for girls and boys volleyball in the district, we're one of the top 3 Kings of sports in the competing towns." She boasted, "this is a sports heavy school. If I can guess, one in every 5 students play a sport at this school. Whether competitively or recreationally."

"It's that popular?"

"Yes, it's not really a shocker for most. Many of the students who apply to this school come here for the sports teams." Levy explained.

"Are you an athlete?" I wondered.

"Haha, not at all. I have no muscles for physical activity, especially for rigorous sports." She awkwardly laughed.

"Juvia understands." I nod my head.

"Hey, don't make fun of me." Levy starts giggling and I found it reassuring that she was fond of me.

On our way back to the classroom, I had to ask about that kind student that had helped me this morning. If only I asked for his name!

"D-do you know of him?" I questioned while giving her the details and physical descriptors. 

"There's so many students here, it's hard to narrow it down." Levy pouted while trying to think.

"Dark blue spiky hair, dark blue eyes, and I think he had a different uniform compared to us. Athletically built-"

"Ah, and a scar on his forehead?" Levy blurted.

"Yes." I nodded my head.

"Then you must be talking about our one and only Gray Fullbuster! He's very popular amongst the female students m. He's actually older than us by a year, a second year student. That's why he wore a different uniform."

"Second year..?"

"First years wear white shirt with a blue tie. Second years wear white shirt and a red tie. The 3rd years wear a white shirt and a plaid patterned tie. Blazers and sweaters are all different during the fall and winter.

"Why so systematical?" I tilted my head.

"Usually to keep the students aware of who is older and younger. The great thing is that the school lets you trade your uniform every year so you don't have to buy a different each year."

I nodded my head.
"Ah, if you ever run into girls and guys wearing a red cuff around their arm,  are from the disciplinary squad."

"They have those here?" I said surprised.

"Anything is possible at Magnolia High. There's even a sleeping club if you're desperate."

"Wow. This is too much to take in all at once. Juvia is speechless."

"You'll get used to it, I've only been here for three month, I'm still getting used to it myself. I even have a boyfriend." She winked.

"What?! Already?" I gasped.

"Yeah. Heh heh." But he's in a different class, same year. 2-C and his name is Gajeel.

"You're so lucky..." I whined.

"Don't worry, you're a cutie yourself! Don't worry Juvia, you're pretty that a lot of guys you'll fall for you."

"Maybe.." I sighed.

"Is your hair naturally straighten?"

"Yes, I'm trying a new look because of a new school."

"Ah, I see." She said. "You're so cute." Levy gleamed.