"I think so."

"I'm going to have you take a deep breath and after you exhale, I am going to pull you forward. Ready? Take a deep breath in... and exhale." She told me as she lifted me up in a sitting position.

"Fuck." This hurt. Travis looked at me worriedly and with sympathy.

"Now I am going to hold one of my hands on the middle of your back and the other one will be wrapped around your upper arm. As you exhale, I am going to turn you towards the edge of the bed facing me while Travis will gently pull your legs over so they are over the edge of the bed. Then after this, you will be fully sitting up. Ready?" I nodded. "Breathe in.. and exhale."

Her and Travis worked together as I cried out in pain.

"I know it hurts sweetie. It's going to hurt because you've been in the same position for so long. But I promise you, you are in good hands and we won't let anything bad happen to you." She reassured me as Travis wipes away my tears and sat down next to me. "I'm going to let you stay like this for about five minutes and then we will try to stand you up. Sound good?" I nodded. "I'll be back in five minutes."

As she walked out, my mom walked in.

"Hey baby girl, how are you feeling? I'm so happy to see you sitting up." She started crying while coming up to me and giving me a big hug.

"Don't cry." I told her while trying to hug her back. Travis had one of his hands on my back to help me keep steady.

"Ugh sweetie, you have no idea how amazing this is.. I love you so so much." She kissed my forehead crying.

"I love you too mom." I smiled at her as Kendra walked back in.

"You are doing great! Now that you sat up for a little bit, I'm going to have you stand up. We aren't going to walk, you are just going to stand up for about a minute or so. I'm going to have Travis help me again and I'll have your mom stay in front of you and we will all help you. Sound good?" She said smiling at me. I nodded.

"Alright baby, you got this." Travis gave me a kiss on the cheek and then stood up. They all got in position for me.

"Now breathe in... and exhale." Then they all pulled me up and held me steady.

"Aghh! No.. stop please stop." I cried out in pain. I felt like my whole body was ripping apart into shreds. "Stop please stop!" I tried to yell loudly but I couldn't.

"Emma's here!!" She yelled while barging through the door. She saw me and her face instantly lit up. "You're up! Oh my god! You're standing up!" She jumped up and down. I couldn't do anything but nod my head.

"Anastasia, look at me." Kendra said. I rose my head and looked at her with tears pouring down my face. "I'm going to count to 30 and then we will place you on the bed again, okay?"

"Please now. Hurry." I cried looking at my mom and Travis. "Help please down. Please" I cried out. I am in so much pain and I feel like I'm dying.

"What's wrong?" Emma ran up to us worriedly.

"She is just in a lot of pain. We are going to put you down now." Kendra said as they placed me on the bed and Travis moved my legs up on the bed so I was laying down but with the bed up a little bit so I was in a somewhat sitting up position. "You did amazing today Anastasia! I am so proud of you and I'm sure I am speaking for everyone here!" She smiled. "I will be back to see you later on today!" She walked out of the room.

"I feel like I'm dying." I got out.

"How ironic because technically you did die." Emma blurted out laughing and then shut up when we all looked at her. "Sorry it just came out." She had a sad look on her face.

"I what?" I looked at her wide eyed.

"Umm.. you know what? Ethan and I are getting really serious! I have been wishing for my best friend to wake up so I could tell her all about it!" She said excitedly trying to change the subject.

"I died?" I'm nauseous.

"Sweetie.." mom said.

"Mom but you didn't.." Travis cut me off.

"Because we wanted you to have time to process everything that happened and we weren't going to force everything on you at once." He told me while sitting on the bed facing me and grabbing my hand.

"Anastasia I'm so.."

"It's okay Emma." I told her "I died?" I'm going to throw up. "Guys leave."

"I'm so sorry.." she started.

"No guys leave. I'm going to throw up... Mom?" I grabbed her hand and she ran to get a bucket as she politely told Travis and Emma to leave for a bit because she knew I didn't want them seeing this.

She ran to my bed and rubbed my back as I threw up the meal I had a few hours ago...