"I'll come with you." Emma told her and they both walked out.

"T.. tr.." I tried.

He leaned over so I could see him.

"Let's try it slowly Anastasia, okay? Don't try to hard. Just take it easy and slowly and see if you can do this." I squeezed his hand. "Follow my lips." His lips. I love his lips.

"I" he said.

"I... I.."

"That's good baby, that's really good. Now let's try... love."

"L..lo..v..e." I tried.

"You." He smiled at me.

"Y..yo..u." I gave him a small smile.

"You did it!" I did do it. "Now we can try it again! Ready?" I squeezed his hand. "I"

"I.."

"Love."

"Lo..ve." I squeezed his hand more.

"You."

"Y..ou." I gave him a small smile.

"Amazing baby.. once your chest heals, it will be easier to talk." He smiled and bent down and gave me a small gentle kiss on my lips. I miss his lips. They felt amazing and perfect against mine.

Six days later..

"Hey Anastasia.. how are you feeling?" Travis came into my room and shut the door behind him. I can finally speak but slowly and not loudly yet.

"Okay." I said to him.

"So I spoke to the detective on your case and he pulled papers from the school that Darcy wrote out and the handwriting matched the card." He nodded slowly.

So it was her.. "why.. would she?" I asked him confused.

"That's what we're all trying to figure out baby." He put his hand on my cheek and ran his thumb over my lips before bending down to kiss me. I kissed him back.

"I didn't do anything." I managed to get out.

"I know.. we all know.. the detectives know. We don't know her motive as to doing this." He shook his head and sat down near my bed. I could finally sit up a little bit so I'm somewhat moving. I haven't walked yet though. "Come in!" Travis yelled after we heard a knock on the door.

"Hello Miss Reilly! I am Kendra and I will be your physical therapist." She said kindly while walking in and coming to the opposite side of my bed that Travis was on. "How are you feeling?"

"Okay.. sore." I told her.

"You are going to be. Especially the next few weeks. Today we are going to go easy and I'm going to have you sit up and move to the side of the bed and I will have you stand up. Is this your husband?" She asked gesturing to Travis.

"Soon. I'm her boyfriend Travis." He spoke up and my eyes widened while looking at her because I was too shy to look at him. She smiled and looked at me.

"Okay well can you come stand over here with me so you can be on one side and I can be on the other?" She asked him politely.

"Absolutely.." he hurried and came to the other side of the bed.

"Okay Miss Reilly, I am going to move the bed up a little bit higher so you don't have to give a lot of strength to stand up. I'm also going to sit you up a little bit more okay? I'm going to make this as easy as possible for you. Considering it's your first day." She smiled as she fixed my bed. I looked at Travis and he smiled at me. "Okay, so I am going to put one hand under your back and one hand right in between your shoulders and I will gently and slowly pull you forward so you are in a sitting position. Are you ready?"