Episode 1, Scene: Can and Sanem's First Kiss from Can's point of view

The "love affair" we have with Erkenci Kus all began with a single kiss...but it wasn't just any kiss...

******************

Can Divit waited just outside the auditorium and took out his cell phone. He'd been waiting for Polen, his long-time girlfriend to arrive so they could watch the company's anniversary presentation together. "I'm almost there" she said. "Ok, I'll meet you in the upstairs balcony, section D2", he responded. As he headed up the staircase, he felt a little guilty. He was having doubts about their relationship and he knew he had to tell her his feelings but tonight was not the right time. He'd have to just act normal. When he entered the room it was very dark. The film presentation had already started. You could barely see anything...the light from the projection screen faintly illuminated the balcony. As he walked in he saw the shadow of a woman standing there and he was immediately drawn to her. As he approached her he was a little surprised at how fast she had arrived, but didn't stop to question it. When he reached her she turned and faced him unknowingly. Without a moment's hesitation he pulled her close to him and kissed her. As soon as his lips touched hers though, he instantly knew that this was not Polen...but strangely enough, he could not stop ...he felt out of control..his heart suddenly overpowered his mind...he became enchanted by this woman...her essence had enveloped him... a beautiful fragrance emanated from her and surrounded them both. It was as if they had both stepped into a heavenly field of wild flowers...He had never before smelled anything more alluring. The kiss revealed a great love story...and he was intrigued. As he kissed her he gently ran his hands along her sides to caress her...to embrace her...to make sure she was real...to show her he wanted more. Once the spell from the kiss was lifted, their lips slowly parted and he breathed in the magic of their intimacy for one last moment. He couldn't see her in the darkness but all his other senses were peaked and were desperately trying to perceive her every inch. They were both left speechless. Just then, the woman looked down...and suddenly he remembered where he was and realized he may have frightened her...but before he had a chance to say anything she took off and flew towards the exit like a little bird. And just as quickly as it all started, it ended and now...she was gone. It all happened so fast. He didn't even have a chance to say anything to her. He had felt something that he had never felt before. It was only a few moments in time but he wanted it to last an eternity. His heart was pounding. His palms began to sweat. He was already yearning for her. He stood there dumbfounded. He wondered what was going on inside of him. But just as the thought of running after her entered his mind, Polen suddenly appeared in front of him and it was too late. She walked directly towards him and kissed him as he tried desperately to hide his guilt. Suddenly his lips grew cold and he was quickly shaken back to reality...as his adrenalin started to calm down he felt himself land back on his feet. It was like waking up from the most beautiful dream that he never wanted to end. Like Prince Charming he was left wondering the identity of this fairytale princess. But unlike that fairytale, instead of a glass slipper, the only clue left behind to lead him back to his mystery princess was a hint of her beautiful scent...

Canem Forever ❤️

Stay with me and later, we will witness Sanem's side of the story as a flashback in a later chapter called "Remember Us"

In the meantime, enjoy the ride 🌹