77.

"SO WHY do you need pads with wings?" Freddie asked me as we stood in the hygene aisle at his hometown convience store. "Will your period go by faster if you use the ones with wings?"

A man who was passing by us with his shopping basket grimaced at Freddie's question. He shook his head at him, almost as if he was telling me: 'Good luck with him.'

I gave the man a sympathetic grin, the diverted my attention back to a very confused, very curious Freddie Highmore.

"It won't go by faster if I use the ones with wings," I reply back. "It's just convienient for me because then that means I won't have Bloody Mary coming to haunt me using my underwear."

Freddie scrunched up his nose in disgust. "I honestly feel bad for you."

"You can blame Eve for eating the forbidden fruit." I say, crouching down with a squat; feeling Freddie's eyes on me.

"Is that the reason why women have pain during child birth?" Freddie asked.

"Read your Bible and you'll find out." I answered simply.

"Are you almost done?" Freddie inquired after I took awhile to decide which pack of pads I was going to buy: Cheap and effient, or expensive but benificial in the long run?

Hmm...

I then decided on the cheap pack. I got up and led Freddie to the cash register. Aside from a pack of pads, I also bought a few pregnancy tests. As we waited in line, the same man we saw from earlier grimaced at the sight of us getting pregnancy tests.

He then spoke up. "You're stupid and ye got her knocked up." He cranes his head to me and smiles. "Good luck to you, ma'am. You're going to need it."

I smiled back. "Thanks."

We then left the store without saying another word.

..

"I didn't like the way that guy talked shit about me," Freddie said as we walked through the guest bedroom door. "He doesn't even know me -- wait, I think I might have stolen a sandwich from him when I was younger."

I glare at him. "Exactly."

We put the bag down and I slip off my shoes.

"Aren't you going to use your pee stick?" Freddie asked.

"Yeah," I reply. "I just have to get into my peeing mojo."

Freddie sighs, looking down at his phone. "Okay."

I slap my hands on my thighs. "Fine," I snap, walking towards the bag resting on the bed. "You want me to pee? Then lets pee!"

I take one pregnancy test box and immediately close the bathroom door behind me.

"Have you peed yet?" Freddie asks from the other side of the door. I had just sat down on the toilet, and the more he asked questions, the less of a chance the willingness to piss would happen. I was already embarrassed enough as it is.

"Freddie," I start. "if you ask me one more time about me peeing, I will become R. Kelly and I'll end up pissing on you!"

"Who's R. Kelly?"

I roll my eyes and then ignore him for the remainder of my bathroom escapade.

After I did my business, I place the pregnancy test on the sink and wait.

These next few minutes were going to be the death of me.

...