75.

"WELL, HIGHMORE'S best mate is dead," Dameon stated as he took a drag from his cigarette. "have you gotten any leads as to where he's at?"

Evan sighed, looking over the previous map systems he had printed out while feverishly stalking the man they targeted. "He's been out and about with an older woman," the henchman replied. "however, I did see that they are no longer together. From what Kevin told me, he just went on holiday to Camden."

Dameon blew out smoke tendrils. "Good," he said. "makes it easier to destroy him then." He took a swig of the half-empty liquor bottle lying adjacently to him on the table. "Did he bring anyone with him on holiday?"

Evan looked at the photographs of yesterday that Kevin had sent in. "It's that girl Amelia." He replied. "It looks as though she's gained a bit of weight. Suppose she's pregnant, yeah?"

Snickering, Dameon took another drag of his cigarette as the alcoholic beverage equipped itself a warm baracade down his throat. "Perfect. Just perfect."

"What are we going to do, Sir?" Evan questioned.

The leader of The Devil's Convicts could only smirk. "We're going to take a trip down memory lane." He said.

Dameon took the loaded pistol and loaded it; smirking at the thought of destroying Freddie and making Amelia's life a living Hell. He could see it now: Freddie dead on the floor while Amelia received a tragic miscarriage.

It was music to the sinister man's ears.

...